Hot Toys - TDKR - Bat Suit Case

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've seen a few videos now where everyone seems impressed as they move around the display then they get to QS Bats and its. :horror :panic::thud:

Biggest surprise of Comic-Con, for me, and it, along with the 66 Batman figures, have stolen the show in my opinion. The Bat and the armory look cool, but damn, the 66 set up, and the QS have blown me away.

Biggest surprise of Comic-Con, for me, and it, along with the 66 Batman figures, have stolen the show in my opinion. The Bat and the armory look cool, but damn, the 66 set up, and the QS have blown me away.

Fully agree. The 66's and QS have been a home run for me. Everything else is just a bonus with these looking so great. The armory is pretty cool but i just ordered the TDK version. Like you mentioned in the QS thread though we could get some cool surprises and maybe the Bale/Wayne head displayed next week at Anicom. :yess:

Yeah, I'm really excited for Ani-Com now, I just wonder what they could possibly do to top SDCC's showing.:lol

I think this body will obviously be way better than the Toys Legend version. I personally think the Dark Knight armory has a lot more visual interest. Nothing about the clear acrylic makes this thing pop when on display unless you light it a certain way.

Yep, can't wait to get this

I'm wondering if they'll throw a "dummy" rigid body in it or actually put a true type in it

If Hot Toys is really charging $350-400 (I know it was just a guess but still) for this I'm glad I bought the Toys Legend one. It's got a lot more going on and is a cooler design compared to this which is overall not bad but kind of plain. The Toys Legend one seems a way better value with tons of weaponry/accessories, the suit, lights, and a cool design.

You really can't compare the TDK armory to the TDKR one. Of course the TDK one looks better and has more gadgets but for someone who doesn't like the TDK one or wants all three, having Hot Toys actually make the TDKR armory is like a dream come true. It was just a bonus that Toys Legend decided to offer the TDK one at an insanely good price for a really well-made armory. :)

You really can't compare the TDK armory to the TDKR one. Of course the TDK one looks better and has more gadgets but for someone who doesn't like the TDK one or wants all three, having Hot Toys actually make the TDKR armory is like a dream come true. It was just a bonus that Toys Legend decided to offer the TDK one at an insanely good price for a really well-made armory. :)
No I agree and if Toys Legend hadn't made The Dark Knight armory I might have considered this. I mostly think if that price is anywhere near accurate it's a joke. The thing looks pretty basic and I don't see it being worth $350 or more at all. If that's even the true price of course.

No I agree and if Toys Legend hadn't made The Dark Knight armory I might have considered this. I mostly think if that price is anywhere near accurate it's a joke. The thing looks pretty basic and I don't see it being worth $350 or more at all. If that's even the true price of course.

It should be $250 max. Maybe $300 if it comes with a DX12 body, all the gadgets and a sweet waterfall backdrop. It doesn't look like it will fit in a detolf though. Mods will need to be done to it.

Now bring on the BB wooden armoire. :)

Yeah once that video pans to the QS my jaw hit the floor. They totally exceeded my expectations. Is there any pics of the Wayne sculpt or was it not being displayed?

It should be $250 max. Maybe $300 if it comes with a DX12 body, all the gadgets and a sweet waterfall backdrop. It doesn't look like it will fit in a detolf though. Mods will need to be done to it.

Now bring on the BB wooden armoire. :)

I really hope they do some type of back drop or even a cave like piece, similar to the ones that Ecko made. To me that would add a lot to how well this thing can be displayed. Either way I'm still getting it. Might just have to see if Ecko is willing to make some more cave walls again.

ofcourse this will fit in a detolf thats where I will be displaying mine ill put this on PO as soon as it's available =D only thing i collect from HT is the DK line, and soon MoS

With what they're showing here, this isn't even worth $200 to me. I'll be passing on this unless it comes with some awesome accessories.

I'd buy an '89 one in a heartbeat, though. Loved that design.

Yeah once that video pans to the QS my jaw hit the floor. They totally exceeded my expectations. Is there any pics of the Wayne sculpt or was it not being displayed?

Not being displayed. My guess is we'll see it at Ani-Com.

My thought is a case by itself is somewhat boring. Bruce Wayne by himself will be a tough sell to a broad audience. But together as a package it's much more appealing. I am hoping that's how Hot Toys approaches all these accessory/diorama pieces.

My thought is a case by itself is somewhat boring. Bruce Wayne by himself will be a tough sell to a broad audience. But together as a package it's much more appealing. I am hoping that's how Hot Toys approaches all these accessory/diorama pieces.

It could come with or without. Gantry comes either with the Mark IV or without but the Hall of Armors do not come with any figures so it could go both ways.

Dang I keep watching all the SDCC videos and see all those HT figures for $180 and turns out it's TDB :gah:

Back