Hot Toys - TDKR - Bat Suit Case

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It'll probably be like the Mk. 4 gantry.... With and without the DX12 body option.... but both coming with the empty face mask (Exclusive with the Catwoman figure)

This is pretty much not worth getting unless they do his computer console to go with it. I'd rather get the Toys Legend DK armory.

This is pretty much not worth getting unless they do his computer console to go with it. I'd rather get the Toys Legend DK armory.

Not neccessarily. For someone who has the TDK armory from Toys Legend, I really want all three armories from the film. I will definitely pick this up and if they don't make a BB one, I will continue to build the one I am making now.

Each one on a shelf with the villians from the respected movie would look sick!

this was my fav armory from all the movies, can wait to see more pics of it, definitely warrants looking into making a Bruce Wayne custom to go along with it

Close up of the suit included.

935836_10201125279749689_440325617_n.jpg

992942_10152534272469460_781800576_n.jpg

When I talked to one of the SSC reps tonight, he guessed that this piece would run in the $350-400 range.

Don't shoot the messenger, and it was just one person's opinion.

I hope the price of this stays low but i doubt it. It is still considered an instant buy for me since its from the tdk series

If that's called the Bat suit case, I'm guessing they call the place he stores his underwear the Bat brief case.

Back