Hot Toys-T-600 (Rubber Skin ver) spec and hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love the jacket. Here's mine - more to come later; short on time today
t600-1.JPG

Noes!!11

I was beating, seriously been wanting to add goggle on my 600 for a while now :lol and wrap some red round his arm

The only thing that bothers me is the backpack hidding the lights button..
I've modded (it does not involve modding the actual figure) my HT T-800 BD Endo to use an external 3V battery pack like this

221562_X_2007-06-26_084436_480.jpg

I hid thin wires on the back of figure, you get muuuuch more batterylife out of this configure, plus you can keep the button on the back always switched on since you can turn it on and off from the batterypack (Led lifetime is several thousand hours, but this is still a collectible and i want it to last long!).

Looks great, rain.
I look if I can top that.
;)
And the "resistance fooling" T-600´s the s***.

Thanks bro. Looking forward to seeing what you'll come up with. I gotta admit I really loved modding these T-600s to make the all look different. It was a lot of fun and it kept me busy enough so I didn't get that need to buy anything new. (You know how when you have nothing coming from your preorder list, you're just itching to buy anything feeling.) This is sorta like making my current T-600s into something new and different! :D

I know exactly what you mean.^^
That´s why I think I´ll be gettin´this World War II Heavy MG, cause I love the look on elämän´s 600, you know?
But since I cannot custom as much, cause I only have 2 I´ll see what I can do.
Saw my T-600 custom of the hands?
It´s in the T-600 &700 thread.
Would like your opinion, man...

I know exactly what you mean.^^
That´s why I think I´ll be gettin´this World War II Heavy MG, cause I love the look on elämän´s 600, you know?
But since I cannot custom as much, cause I only have 2 I´ll see what I can do.
Saw my T-600 custom of the hands?
It´s in the T-600 &700 thread.
Would like your opinion, man...

Yea I've seen it bro. I think it looks fantastic. Always thought the hand looked a little boring and the base of the hand looked super plain with nothing there. Great job man!

Thx, man.
Was my first custom of that kind a real pain, since the hands are fragile and it would be damn costy mistakes.
But all articulation is spared, I´m kinda proud of myself.
Glad a senior member likes it.
:D

Love the new avy and sig!! :rock pm in a bit, dumb work lol :banghead

Thanks. Had the same ones for a long time now...maybe over a year. Thought I needed a change. Hey work helps us pay for toys so it's not all that bad. :D

It´s not.
It holds the gatling perfectly and even when: those little rods are easy to get loose.
I made sure to not bust 200€^^

Yea I know what you mean. I've heard horror stories. It's scary.

Thanks. Had the same ones for a long time now...maybe over a year. Thought I needed a change. Hey work helps us pay for toys so it's not all that bad. :D

Yea I know what you mean. I've heard horror stories. It's scary.

haha i changed mine in like 4 monthes lol, yea thats true bro, funds the toys and games :whip pming you too man :D

Making a fist on the T-600 makes the hand look small. And compared to the larger frame and height on the T-600, it makes me look kinda retarded. Keep his hand open and show off the custom work.

Thanks for the compliment Dwibzle. And welcome to the best collectors forum in the universe!!! LoL

The goggles really added something I think! I also think I'll be adding a tattered coat shortly... looks phenomenal. This is sort of how I imagined the 600s of Reese's future - not the hulking clown-tank behemoths. Pulse Rifle is temporary until more appropriate replacements arrive.
2010-01-09%2019.34.14.jpg

2010-01-09%2019.37.22.jpg

2010-01-24%2018.19.jpg

2010-01-24%2018.20.37.jpg

2010-01-24%2018.21.jpg

I gave the extra minigun to the endo - they're not supposed to look human anyway.
2010-01-24%2018.39.jpg

And last but not least the T-600 Rubber Skin Concept Vers. Custom. Someone had showed pictures of one of the guard T-600s a few pages back from the movie book that had a brown trench coat on. Totally influenced me to do a torn up trench coat for my Concept Vers. Hope you guys like it.

Oh and a note of appreciation to Devastator's Balls for helping me find the perfect coat. It went from this...

SSL0370-XD073-2.jpg

To this! TADA!!!

T-600ConceptCustom3.jpg
T-600ConceptCustom1.jpg

T-600ConceptCustom5.jpg
T-600ConceptCustom4.jpg

Sorry for the wait for some of you that really wanted to see the completed version of this. And thanks for all the help guys.

Couple of questions. How'd you weather the tench coat? It looks like you did more than just cut it with scissors. Did you scuff it up on something rough?

Did you keep the lining in the coat? Are you worried about it fraying and getting loose threads all over?

Does yours still have that backpack on? If not, what did you terminate the ammo belt in?

I picked up trench today, monkey depot is right down the street.

Thanks in advance.

Damn. How do you get his gun off of his right arm? Does the right hand come off? I can't get gloved hand through that plastic circle, even with using hair dryer.

Couple of questions. How'd you weather the tench coat? It looks like you did more than just cut it with scissors. Did you scuff it up on something rough?

I cut it, at the edges but most of the damage was done by running a razor blade over it with a tower under. Didn't to it too hard so it only scraped most of it and kinda made small holes. Then I washed it a few times and pulled on it to make the holes bigger. I must have washed it like 3-4 times and put a bit of bleach over it.

Did you keep the lining in the coat? Are you worried about it fraying and getting loose threads all over?

Yea I removed the inner lining. It was a real pain in the behind honestly. Made a huge mess. Since I washed it so many times, I'm not worried about any loose threads falling off.

Does yours still have that backpack on? If not, what did you terminate the ammo belt in?

The backpack is on. It's the Concept version backpack (which is the same as the Laing version. It clips onto the back of the Endo so I just made the appropriate holes in the back of the coat.

I picked up trench today, monkey depot is right down the street.
Thanks in advance.

No problem bro. Good luck with it. If you got anymore questions let me know. Hit me with a PM or something. :D

Back