Hot Toys-T-600 (Rubber Skin ver) spec and hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh and there's two reasons why i couldn't get the Ex.

1. Money :monkey2 :monkey2

2. For some reason when i see the bandana on his huge melon, it reminds me of this:

nihon_sushi.jpg

yeah, the bandana takes a lot of futzing to get on right without looking weird, I'll mess with it some more whenever I feel like I have patience since I used all of it up trying to get the prongs on both his arms:lol

Since there was some intrest...
This thing is huge.
Somehow the gatling gun just didn't seem enough...

BigGun01.jpg
BigGun02.jpg

50. cal M2 has more balls and it reminds me of T1...

The_Terminator_1984_1080p_bluray-1.jpg
The_Terminator_1984_1080p_bluray22-.jpg

Finally had the time and all parts to finish this weapon mod. The metal ammobelt finally goes all the way to the back now.
Naturally the 50.cal ammo wont fit the backpack, but this is where imagination comes handy. I dont want to mod the pack, so this will have to do...

IMG_3129_72dpi.jpg
IMG_3111_72dpi.jpg
IMG_3131_72dpi.jpg

Cant see why the movie didn't use this weapon instead...
The M2 seems more faithful to T1 + gatling gun just seems so tiny besides it. There's no going back to it now...

Ok. You asked for it...
IMG_3148_72dpi.jpg
IMG_3150_72dpi.jpg

it's the T-600 seen here with it's new khaki green BD pohcho...

Well it was kinda fun to make, but I really dont know if it adds any value to it?
It's just a piece of an old t-shirt. At first I thought I would buy an 1/6 army war duty poncho, but then I realized I would have to put holes in it to make it look worn. So this pretty much does the trick also...
Dunno if it looked actually better without it???

Looks totally awesome, elämän.
Wouldn´t have thought, but improves it a lot...
Thanks man.

I've tried to slow down the scene in T1, where the Terminator infiltrates the bunker. It looks like there is some kind of shroud on the 50 cal barrel, I'm almost sure it's an aircraft variant of the 50 cal and not the full size ( DID made one for one of their US WW2 figures)

This is the aircraft version https://cgi.ebay.com/DID-1-6-Willia...emQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item3efbd5c141
I actually have this too, but didn't like it. The bigger one fits the figure better and has more balls to it...

I've been thinking of buying a M2 or M1919 to go with my T-800 BD Endo, after seing those pictures there is no question about it. Just wait for the right price on ebay...

edit: is it the M2 by Dragon?

This is my recipe (atleast what I could find from eBay anymore):
https://cgi.ebay.com/1-6-Scale-Drag...emQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item3efb599cc3
https://cgi.ebay.com/DiD-1-6-WWII-U...emQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_2?hash=item2557f304e5
https://cgi.ebay.com/1-6-Scale-Meta...emQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item3ef6317fe2

Finally got mine and he's awesome:rock. I wish they'd release a Marcus Endo....
DSC00980.jpg

Sick!
They look really nice, & props on the clarity of the picture also.
I totally agree with you with regard to a Marcus Endo and thought that was a "no brainer".

" You made the Sideshow Monkey cry Hot Toys"!
:monkey2 <- (Sideshow Monkey)

Sick!
They look really nice, & props on the clarity of the picture also.
I totally agree with you with regard to a Marcus Endo and thought that was a "no brainer".

" You made the Sideshow Monkey cry Hot Toys"!
:monkey2 <- (Sideshow Monkey)

Thanks:D I have a ton of pictures of my stuff here and they're all pretty mediocre, but I wanted to do these two justice and actually shot these outside. Probably the best pics I ever took of any figure I have, it's definitely all in the lighting like Eddie Brock said:lol

And ditto on the EX mask. There's something just real menacing with his endo showing underneath the mask and I knew I had to shell out the extra $ for it and couldn't be any happier

I actually lke it more with the rubber mask on . I also managed pretty well to attach it.
Yout gotta warm it up a bit (just in your hands, bodyheat suits well) wrap it from the in- to the outside and start at the chin and steady wrap it back to normal over the T-600´s face.
When you´ve reached the eyes it´s still wrapped to the outside enough to straighten the look, concerning the eyehole´s ´n stuff.
Since I now have the pure endo, I have both looks and not the problem anymore of getting the mask back on...
I Just love ´em get a few more shot´s in the next few days, since I´m getting a few printed cardbox pieces with rocks on. Looks great but I´m actually tempted of getting this WWII MG with bullet belt.
You´re shots with that blue light are looking even more ill. T-600 version of T1 bunker invasion.
Awesome...
*thumbs up*

Alrighty guys! I got more pics. Went through a lot of hardship to get these done. Camera trouble then photobucket.com trouble. But here they are...

First the Rubber Skin EX...

I thought of giving it a more heroic pose with a foot off the base.

T-600EX1.jpg
T-600EX2.jpg

And then here's my custom T-600 Rubber Skin Regular...

Some of you guys have seen this one already but I did try to bleach it a bit, and washed and wrinkled and tore it up a bit more. Dunno if you can tell. I also gave him the Concept Vers. hat. thought it matched his outfit a lot more.

T-600RegCustom2.jpg
T-600RegCustom1.jpg

And last but not least the T-600 Rubber Skin Concept Vers. Custom. Someone had showed pictures of one of the guard T-600s a few pages back from the movie book that had a brown trench coat on. Totally influenced me to do a torn up trench coat for my Concept Vers. Hope you guys like it.

Oh and a note of appreciation to Devastator's Balls for helping me find the perfect coat. It went from this...

SSL0370-XD073-2.jpg

To this! TADA!!!

T-600ConceptCustom3.jpg
T-600ConceptCustom1.jpg

T-600ConceptCustom5.jpg
T-600ConceptCustom4.jpg

Sorry for the wait for some of you that really wanted to see the completed version of this. And thanks for all the help guys.

Very nice customs guys!

just need a F2000 now endless, maybe extend the lenght of the trench coat?
t4del08-14.jpg

t4del08-15.jpg

t4del08-16.jpg

i'm baffled though, My T-600 has the knee and elbow pads on the right leg and arm :confused:

Does everyone hate the rubber mask? I barely see pictures of this toy with the full face rubber mask

The masks are actually very cool. However, the menacing "grin" of the naked T600, 700, 800 heads are just too cool to cover up, IMO. The EX mask does a good job of allowing the "grin" to show through.

Very nice customs guys!

just need a F2000 now endless, maybe extend the lenght of the trench coat?
t4del08-14.jpg

t4del08-15.jpg

t4del08-16.jpg

i'm baffled though, My T-600 has the knee and elbow pads on the right leg and arm :confused:

Wish I could extend it. All these 1:6 trench coats were made for 12" human figures. On a 14" T-600 it's gonna look a bit shorter. And al lthe washing and ironing doesn't help either. Yea I'm looking for a FN2000 for it. But I'm pretty satisfied with how the trench coat came out. :D

Beggars can't be choosers I guess.

Back