Hot Toys-T-600 (Rubber Skin ver) spec and hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PICT2016.JPG

PICT2017.JPG

PICT2018.JPG

PICT2019.JPG

one thing that puzzles me about the exclusive pre order head. Will the exclusive version only include just the exclusive torn rubber face, or will it include both torn and fixed faces?

And do you have to pre-order at a certain store just to get the exclusive face?

wow with shells on the base too, this is a must get now. can someone tell me more about Toy Hunters members, is that another forum? I better sign up there then.

It's a store in hk if I'm not mistaken...

one thing that puzzles me about the exclusive pre order head. Will the exclusive version only include just the exclusive torn rubber face, or will it include both torn and fixed faces?

And do you have to pre-order at a certain store just to get the exclusive face?

No info about the mask....I'm hoping it's an added bonus for members so I can take my cousins haha....You either gotta be in HK and apply for VIP membership at Toy Hunters or hopefully wait and see if Sideshow will get it

And its endo hands

I'll see those hands on the Martin Exclusive and my planned torsoed 600. And the Marty version will have the standard base with cool endo skulls on it.

Speaking of skulls, the human ones on this look overdone, don't you think?

I love how this looks as a figure, and I totally want it on my shelf, but in the movie they were lame. To me, this is what a 600 with rubber skin looks like (minus the sweat and blood, of course)

It should at least of one eyelid. Maybe that's a modification I'll do.
4.jpg

I wonder if it's possible to customise an arnold head to look like a crappy rubber mask for one of these guys. Hmmm. *dreams of his next awesome custom*

Last edited:
not criticizing SideShow but wouldn't it have been better for them to have the T-600 preorders shipped first then release the rubber skin, since now there's probably going to be a lot of cancelled orders for the nickid one.

Hot Toys makes this not Sideshow... and guess its nicer for collectors as now they can decide between 4 T-600s.

I'll be getting one of these, preferably the ex. If it is not available for a reasonable price, the regular version will suffice. Looks great btw.

this is the one I was hoping they would release. looks ^^^^ing great!!!

personally I'm not cancelling ^^^^. the T/S shelf will look badass when all is released. :rock

1. John Connor v1
2. John Connor v2 (unconfirmed)
3&4. Marcus Wright 2 in 1
5. T-700
6. T-700 factory
7. T-600
8. T-600 (signature)
9. T-600 (rubber skin)

How many more can they make :D

10. Kyle Reese
11. Blair Williams
12. T-800 (Arnold)
13. General Ashdown
14. Barnes
15. Kate Connor

1. John Connor v1
2. John Connor v2 (unconfirmed)
3&4. Marcus Wright 2 in 1
5. T-700
6. T-700 factory
7. T-600
8. T-600 (signature)
9. T-600 (rubber skin)

How many more can they make :D

Maybe they should add an aerial HK (scaled way down),a moto-terminator, and the T-1 while they're at it. :naughty

I think what Evil meant was that he interpreted your T-800 in your list as being the Endoskeleton and not a figure with the Arnold likeness, so really you can have 2 T-800's from this movie if you wanted.

I think what Evil meant was that he interpreted your T-800 in your list as being the Endoskeleton and not a figure with the Arnold likeness, so really you can have 2 T-800's from this movie if you wanted.

That's why I put (Arnold) in parenthesis. We already got 2 T-800 endos and technically the T-700 is just a repainted T-800. If they want to re-issue the chrome T-800 endo they could. I would prefer the nekkid Arnold so I can get one for my T1 Tech Noir.

Back