Hot Toys-T-600 (Rubber Skin ver) spec and hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great figure.
The only figure that i really want HT to do is the T800 at the end, but maybe with some "artistic licence" taken (ie some pants) :)

What they should do is make one that has part of the skin burned away, like parts of his chest (and crotch) and stuff, that would be cool.

Once Sideshow gets this version of the T-600 on their site I'll cancel the other one.

I'm new to Hot Toys is this usual? release one then release a better version? It kinda sux cause I'm kinda locked in with deposits now on the 1st version (not that i don't want it, but it would be nicer to have more display options

it's kind of like a newly release book that's in hardback, it costs more but everyone is excited to buy it then later on they release the softcover version with supplemental new material and it costs less. I learned my lesson with Harry Potter.

well there's a reason why you ordered the other one in the first place, deep inside you probably want that as well so I would just leave it and get both.

I like better than the signature version which I been considering cancelling. I do not usually by concept pieces, I now have reason to cancel. The mental anguish with all the choices :D

this is off topic but what does it mean when they say it comes with an environmental base, the base has vegetation on it or something?

BAD ASS!!!

Probably gonna cancel the T-600 endo and get this instead. More visualing appealing :rock :rock :rock

this is off topic but what does it mean when they say it comes with an environmental base, the base has vegetation on it or something?

Well it could have sculpted vegetation on it but really what it means is the stand is based on one of the film environments as opposed to just being a plain Hot Toys stand with the name of the film on it.

I'll get this bad boy and also keep my T-600 endoskeleton order.

I'll get this bad boy and also keep my T-600 endoskeleton order.

^^^^ I'll cancel the signature version but keep the original T-600 and the rubber skin version.

I'll need to re-think my displays with Ikea Detolf's. John Connor, Marcus Wright, T-800, T-700, T-600, T-600 (skin) version won't fit. Dang HT :D

^^^^ I'll cancel the signature version but keep the original T-600 and the rubber skin version.

I'll need to re-think my displays with Ikea Detolf's. John Connor, Marcus Wright, T-800, T-700, T-600, T-600 (skin) version won't fit. Dang HT :D

Thats what I'd do in your position aswell. If I gather correctly the signature version isn't based on the final film version?

2TerminatorSalvation_T600WeatheredR.jpg

This is the shot that sold me on this one...very intense and cool....

Still prefer the look of the nekkid T-600... something about the tattered clothes seems to throw off the proportions and make him look a bit odd to me.

For now I'll keep the T-600, but I may pick up a rubber one later on.

Thats what I'd do in your position aswell. If I gather correctly the signature version isn't based on the final film version?

I believe it is a concept piece not used in the movie. Do not hold me accountable for that being a fact, I read it in the forums.

Knowing my buying habits, I will eventually own the signature version unless the cost becomes ridiculous. It is not a 'must have' at the moment so I can pass.

Back