Hot Toys-T-600 (Rubber Skin ver) spec and hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still prefer the look of the nekkid T-600... something about the tattered clothes seems to throw off the proportions and make him look a bit odd to me.

For now I'll keep the T-600, but I may pick up a rubber one later on.

Yeah theres just something about a nekkid robot that does it for me :naughty

I dont get the purple base but environmental dosnt mean vegetation atleast I dont think it does. It just means the environment hes in which is a purplish skull place.

Except for the base, there really is no reason to get the original version. I'll be getting one of these and the Martin Exc. and consider my bases covered.

I think I'm going to cancel the endoskeleton version of this and get this T-600 as this was how they mostly appeared in the film. I think there was only one or two naked T-600s.

I'm hoping the Sideshow exclusive will be that Hot Toys VIP mask. At least the past Toy Hunter Exclusives have been shared Sideshow exclusives.

I think I'm going to cancel the endoskeleton version of this and get this T-600 as this was how they mostly appeared in the film. I think there was only one or two naked T-600s.

I'm hoping the Sideshow exclusive will be that Hot Toys VIP mask. At least the past Toy Hunter Exclusives have been shared Sideshow exclusives.

:nono its nekkid

not criticizing SideShow but wouldn't it have been better for them to have the T-600 preorders shipped first then release the rubber skin, since now there's probably going to be a lot of cancelled orders for the nickid one.

Via Toy World:

PICT2011.JPG

PICT2012.JPG

PICT2013.JPG

PICT2014.JPG

PICT2015.JPG

Damn, so awesome. It's scary how in those pics it looks almost like the real thing (meaning 1:1)

wow with shells on the base too, this is a must get now. can someone tell me more about Toy Hunters members, is that another forum? I better sign up there then.

thanks, so unless we're in Hong Kong the exclusive won't be available for purchase?

Back