Hot Toys-T-600 (Rubber Skin ver) spec and hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey, One Eye, is that T-799 based on a pic of the craptastic endo in the window of the T2-3D shop at Universal?

2q0nbzo.jpg

Have to admit, after being disappointed by the quality of the finished HT Deunan Knute a while back, I swore off the HT 12" figs. I was of course pulled back in by the cold beauty of the T-800 endo that I finally got my hands on. While I'm still shying away from "carbon-based" figures like Connor and even Dutch and Billy, I'm all over these endos. This version of the 600 has to be one of HTs most ambitious projects yet. Roll out the preorder already!

They have an Endo that has been in the window in a little diorama since the ride opened over ten years ago. It used to hold up its gun and pivot at the waist just like the opening of T2, but over the years it broke down and now it looks just like that picture except that it doesn't have a paynoculars for a head.

I bet somebody took pics of both at Universal Studios Hollywood and made that image. See how the stomach area is all messed up? The one in the window is exactly like that.

An exclusive "Hot Toys VIP" version has been shown (different damage to the rubber mask) but its unclear whether or not Sideshow will sell it as well.

Back