1/6 Hot Toys Star Wars Rogue One 1/6 Stormtrooper Jedha Patrol TK-14057 Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, those cheese grater things.

Yeah, they look like teeny-tiny death star walls. Sandies were the first things shot, so I guess they were trying some variations. Someone even made some for sale...

15209961_1077085625742595_2142705436753657856_n.jpg

15729663_1073470196114636_4813291272200519680_n.jpg

Is there any paint detail/weathering on the heavy blaster? From all the pics I've seen it just looks solid black. Planning to give mine a bit of silver drybrushing when I receive the set.

There is a very light amount of silver paint on all the blasters, it's more noticeable in bright light.

Couldn't resist. ..got this one ordered. Should have it in a week or so.
In the meantime, I'll keep coming back to look at the pictures in here.... more please!

Just received my Jedha duo featuring the now infamous wine rack backpack. This Sandtrooper/Stormtrooper design just doesn't get old. Even though i now have a dozen of those both from Sideshow and Hot Toys, i can't seem to grow tired of these white clad troops.

P1030953.JPG
P1030954.JPG
P1030956.JPG
P1030951.JPG
P1030959.JPG

Great shots, TK....and I know what you mean...I've racked up a number of these troopers myself. They never do get old...

I have the TK 14057 trooper on the way and I'm looking forward to it. Interesting thing...was at my umpteenth viewing (and probably my last on the big screen) of RO last night and while I didn't see any orange pauldroned- TK troopers on Jedha, I did spot what looked like this very trooper (*wine rack" and all) on the Ring of Kafrene.
As Cassian makes his way down the crowded alley, he bumps shoulders with and passes this trooper. Yes, it's a "blink-and-you-miss-it" moment, but it's there.

It was just cool to actually see this trooper featured on screen....

Spotted him on my third viewing as i was focusing more on backgrounds. I have to say it was a surprise as most RO licenced troopers are labelled as Jedha or Scarif troops.

FYI, back pack antennae is a bit tricky to fit in and included notice isn't very clear on how to fully secure it.

:hi5:

And you have a great backdrop as well. would love a similar Mos Eisley piece of diorama to compliment my troops

Really great pics - hopefully I can hold the line at only one of these guys.

And yeah, I did my "watch the backgrounds" look a couple of viewings ago. My fave background Imperial moment is the Death Star Droid holding his own in a fascinating conversation with two Imperial officers.:lol

Back