1/6 Hot Toys Star Wars Rogue One 1/6 Stormtrooper Jedha Patrol TK-14057 Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can somebody show me pictures of the back pack from the back? i.e. the side that faces the stormtroopers back. Also could i see some pictures of the length of the antenna and where its cable goes into the box on the back pack. I am building a full scale version and these details are hard to see in screen used ref imagery. It would be a huge help if you guys could show me these areas on the Hot Toys figure. Thank you :)

Saw RO again yesterday and caught this guy in the movie. As someone else mentioned he makes an appearance on that first planet that Cassian is on. Probably a mistake to call him Jedha patrol given that fact.

I love the weathering. Makes it feel more lived in than a clean trooper. Even the second trooper in the two pack has slight lower weathering. It just adds to the feel. I love this set. I have them displayed with Vader.

Trooper on patrol....

TK Trooper  002 .jpg

Just won this guy from the Tosche Station fb group! Hoping he comes in this week so I can mess with him!

Has anyone ever bought a trooper 2 pack of any type and sold one of them loose ? I know it depends what figure etc, but do most people want the box ?

I've sold several like that, usually with the stand and blaster or sometimes without the stand. If the figure is an army builder and is limited enough in supply they'll sell for close to retail. These are pretty limited so I'd think there would be some demand.

Nice Jedibear! This figure could use some more pictures, so here's some:
f1bd490790269e9691ca3395440d2bf1.jpg

e8f4104d25604cde52d677dc76af0bbf.jpg

cdbc0e8ae370aab550bb0ec01c40ebc7.jpg

4df250b2e69603809cd3e80319fdfe02.jpg

You always post great photos Indy :clap what camera/phone do you use?

Thank you! It's just with my iPhone 6s Plus. I'd like to get a better camera at some point though, like I see others here and on Instagram use. I just try to take the clearest pictures as I can.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you! It's just with my iPhone 6s Plus. I'd like to get a better camera at some point though, like I see others here and on Instagram use. I just try to take the clearest pictures as I can.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They look good! :clap

Back