1/6 Hot Toys Star Wars Rogue One 1/6 Stormtrooper Jedha Patrol TK-14057 Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
New pictures of this trooper:

f65ba7b46062e44de8712f1f51b0ef38.jpg

3cbcf44f37772593aba3a5b6a1f416eb.jpg

f18b787e34f4a707a774062c207ec609.jpg

fc461383724c6cd1a72e3b44571930dd.jpg

Thank you jedibear! He really is such a cool looking figure. The backpack is really unique amongst other ones worn in the movies.

Just recently, I was able to find one of these locally. Not sure what it is about the Sandtrooper, maybe it's the orange pauldron, maybe it's the large "wine rack" back pack, or even the weathering effects, I don't know...just glad to have one in my collection. :)

This guy, or more accurately, the two pack of this guy and the clean Rogue One Stormtrooper, were my first hot toys troopers. And down the rabbit hole I went... :lol

While I absolutely love Rogue One I have to ask. Has anyone noticed that on the Hot Toys MMS386 Jedha Patrol Stormtrooper there are these notches on top of the belt? They aren't screen-accurate and it looks very crappy and odd. I took a razor to them and the belt sits much better now between the cod-piece and the stomach armor. I'll post pics soon. And another thing, how can so many Original Trilogy fans knock the Rogue One Stormtroopers? They are the same Stormtroopers that you see in Star Wars (episode IV)! Now the first order troopers are fugly as all hell but then again so is episodes VII and VIII. I don't like either of those.

While I absolutely love Rogue One I have to ask. Has anyone noticed that on the Hot Toys MMS386 Jedha Patrol Stormtrooper there are these notches on top of the belt? They aren't screen-accurate and it looks very crappy and odd. I took a razor to them and the belt sits much better now between the cod-piece and the stomach armor. I'll post pics soon. And another thing, how can so many Original Trilogy fans knock the Rogue One Stormtroopers? They are the same Stormtroopers that you see in Star Wars (episode IV)! Now the first order troopers are fugly as all hell but then again so is episodes VII and VIII. I don't like either of those.
R1 stormtroopers have a different sculpt to the armors and helmets are symmetrical compared to OT troopers. For that, purists may not like it or like it as much as OT troopers. Even though in the SW universe it’s the same design essentially. R1 troopers are just cleaned up modernized version of OT troopers. I for one like the design but OT troopers are still better looking.

I think the troopers in the movie look fine. But the figure’s body proportions don’t match what’s on screen that well to me.

R1 stormtroopers have a different sculpt to the armors and helmets are symmetrical compared to OT troopers. For that, purists may not like it or like it as much as OT troopers. Even though in the SW universe it’s the same design essentially. R1 troopers are just cleaned up modernized version of OT troopers. I for one like the design but OT troopers are still better looking.

I think it's kinda amusing that in Revenge of the Sith we get a perfectly symmetrical classic Darth Vader and then in Rogue One we get perfectly symmetrical classic Stormtroopers. It's a lovely little trade-off.

Random bump but I saw someone bringing up the Troopers from Rogue One on Facebook and started browsing them. So many were great designs. Wish I hadn?t passed on them all as I?d totally take this one and a Shoretrooper. I know most seem to like the Death Troopers too. Personally they aren?t my favorites but they?re cool too.

Many here agree that Rogue One has many great looking Trooper designs. There are variations to most of them, as well, which provides plenty of incentive for Hot Toys to release them. Hopefully, with the last ST film, HT will have some openings in scheduling to get some of them in.

Didn?t even know these versions were a thing. I hate I got back into Hot Toys a year too late once these were all gone. I?d love one of these, a death trooper most of all, shore trooper, Jyn, Chirrut and K2so. Such a great line.

The Death Troopers are supposed to be on The Mandalorian soon accompanied by an ex Moff (can't remember the name). It wouldn't be surprising if HT used the new appearance as an opportunity to re-release a slightly modified version.

The Death Troopers are supposed to be on The Mandalorian soon accompanied by an ex Moff (can't remember the name). It wouldn't be surprising if HT used the new appearance as an opportunity to re-release a slightly modified version.

Moff Gideon.

High chance. Also with Krennic right around the corner it's almost a no brainer for HT.

This is great news for me. I love the look of the death troopers and sad I missed the first run. I won?t make that mistake with these if/when they announce them.

Back