1/6 Hot Toys Star Wars Rogue One 1/6 Stormtrooper Jedha Patrol TK-14057 Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I believe Toy Anxiety had these for $50 or $60 and sold through them all, so that was a pretty decent price as these figures are much more rare than the sandtrooper (which maybe fetches $15-$20). Not sure how much the shock trooper one would go for.

Is the pauldron on this the same as the OT sandie? I think this looks a little different.

Two on patrol...

JEDHA-PATROL-011.jpg

Love your pics, jedibear.:clap

K2 is really unique, but this winerackpack trooper is my favorite RO fig.

Received my RO Stormtrooper 2-pack today. Surprised that the box is so small, considering it brings 2 complete figures.

Haven't released them from their packaging yet, as I'm working on additional display space, but I'm liking them quite a bit.

I still prefer the ANH helmet design, though, but as these are unique to the new film, they work perfectly.

Received my RO Stormtrooper 2-pack today. Surprised that the box is so small, considering it brings 2 complete figures.

Haven't released them from their packaging yet, as I'm working on additional display space, but I'm liking them quite a bit.

I still prefer the ANH helmet design, though, but as these are unique to the new film, they work perfectly.

I think it was the same size as the ANH Stormtrooper and Steve Rogers WS pack, no?

I do have the ANH Stormtrooper set and while I'm not certain, I thought that one came in a significantly bigger box. Could be wrong, though. I don't have the Steve Rogers WS pack.

I do have the ANH Stormtrooper set and while I'm not certain, I thought that one came in a significantly bigger box. Could be wrong, though. I don't have the Steve Rogers WS pack.

You know what, my apologies, you're right, haha. It is really small. I had just received mine and it was double boxed, and the outer box looked like the same size but when I opened it, the box was much smaller packed tight with those foam peanuts. Yeah, it is surprisingly small, almost the size of a single figure fox. I haven't opened it yet, were the two figures stacked one on top of the other?

I know I asked this earlier, but I figured it wouldn't hurt to elaborate on what I was thinking about doing, and if you guys think it would be worth it.

Do you guys think they will do another run of any of the Rogue One Stormtrooper? I feel as though they made very, very few after the TFA trooper surplus, and I would guess that they would certainly stand to make a lot more money if they made more To Stormies.

I ask this because the Spacetroopers are finally going out of stock, and I was thinking about selling mine. I don't like HT's ANH Storm/Spacetrooper helmet mold, and prefer how their RO troopers look.

I already have an HT Sandtrooper so that checks the "ANH trooper" category anyway. I don't feel the need to keep the Spacetrooper if I don't like him much.

Do you guys think there's exists a likely possibility of a second run of RO Stormtroopers? Should I sell my Spacetrooper?

I know I asked this earlier, but I figured it wouldn't hurt to elaborate on what I was thinking about doing, and if you guys think it would be worth it.

Do you guys think they will do another run of any of the Rogue One Stormtrooper? I feel as though they made very, very few after the TFA trooper surplus, and I would guess that they would certainly stand to make a lot more money if they made more To Stormies.

I ask this because the Spacetroopers are finally going out of stock, and I was thinking about selling mine. I don't like HT's ANH Storm/Spacetrooper helmet mold, and prefer how their RO troopers look.

I already have an HT Sandtrooper so that checks the "ANH trooper" category anyway. I don't feel the need to keep the Spacetrooper if I don't like him much.

Do you guys think there's exists a likely possibility of a second run of RO Stormtroopers? Should I sell my Spacetrooper?

Just a guess but I'd say don't hold your breath for another run. Hot Toys already previewed their RotJ Stormtrooper so I think they'd move on to the OT era stormtroopr release next.

Just curious, how much were you planning to sell him for?

Back