1/6 Hot Toys Star Wars Rogue One 1/6 Stormtrooper Jedha Patrol TK-14057 Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My two pack with the jedha patrol stormtrooper.
e0a1c5c9a3f23a0d6b92cd4b24ca0038.jpg

Can't get enough imperials.

nice!, just make sure you dont accidentally pull the shoulder strap apart, its a pain to feed it back through.

Snagged one of these on EBay for a decent price. Hoping to have weathered trooper switch to black pauldron to accompany my sand trooper and have the other trooper flank my Vader, but that orange pauldron does look great.

I got my figure last week and I'm really liking him. Everything looks great: weathering, helmet, backpack, pauldron. I bought an extra shoulder pouch from a Death Trooper to add to him, as well as a DLT-19 on the way. I wish he came with more than one blaster.

Hmmn. I ordered this two-pack and an extra Stormtrooper, but now I realize one Stormtrooper will have the weathering and the other will be totally clean. Not sure if that'll look funny together and I should cancel one or not...

Great set. My only gripe is the stupid antenna is waaaaay too tall. Will not fit in a detolf on a stand.

Great set. My only gripe is the stupid antenna is waaaaay too tall. Will not fit in a detolf on a stand.

I stuck the L part on the inside bottom of the pack and it just fits. Some pics of it in the Sandtrooper thread. Not ideal, but seemed better than nothing for me.

Isn't there a gap at the back of Detolf shelves? You could always just place the figure at the back and let the antenna go through the gap.

Love the pictures!! Can't wait to have my two pack, should be shipping from BBTS any day now!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Back