Hot Toys Stallone Character Poll up on Japanese Site

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Out of curiosity, I checked Rotten Tomatoes for those movies, and both have a less than 10% rating, though neither has enough reviews to ensure that it is anything approaching a representative sample of reviewers. I saw this review for Assassins and thought it was hilarious:

"Has the word "ass" in the title twice; entire plot based on "who is number one," yet entire movie is large number two."

Out of curiosity, I checked Rotten Tomatoes for those movies, and both have a less than 10% rating, though neither has enough reviews to ensure that it is anything approaching a representative sample of reviewers. I saw this review for Assassins and thought it was hilarious:

"Has the word "ass" in the title twice; entire plot based on "who is number one," yet entire movie is large number two."

I like them both, some cool fighting and weapons and explosions.

I saw this review for Assassins and thought it was hilarious:

Possibly the best '25 words or under' review ever written.

well since it looks like Rambo V is going to happen I hope Hot Toys gets in the fourth before it skipepd over.

There's a story out yesterday or Friday that the guy who wrote the new Conan has written a new Rambo 5 script, based on some ideas from Stallone. But Sly hasn't agreed to it and might not have even read the script yet.

Stallone said no Rambo 5, he's working Expendables 2, by the time he could get to Rambo 6, he'll be like 70. If he didn't do Rambo 5 when he did Expendables or Expendables 2, time's up to do any more Rambo.

I googled around just now and i see articles about this,i still don't think Sly will approve,he is just too scared it might turn out like another Rocky V.

I love Rambo, and before Expendables, part of me wanted to see more films just to enjoy more adventures with the character, but now that we have Expendables, I don't. Rambo 4 is the most perfect end to that character's story, that shouldn't be changed. Barney Ross is no Rambo, but he's still an entertaining character, and where he's old in the movies to begin with, playing him works, Barney will age just like Sly. I say keep that character going and let Rocky and Rambo be.

+1 Maulfan

I agree with Maulfan too and think Rambo ended on the best note possible but when there's money to be made that changes peoples minds especially if Expendables 2 flops and Stallone needs something to boost his relevancy again

Doesn't matter, Sly knows the importance of ending Rocky and Rambo on the right now, he came back to do Rocky 6 cuz he knew 5 wasn't the right way for him to go out. No matter what, he will not touch Rambo again unless some amazing story came along and I just don't see him feeling anything could end Rambo better than 4. Plus, he's 65 now, he's doing Expendables next year, he can probably only physically handle a movie a year, so you're talking 2013, at 67, that's a lot of work for any person, even on HGH.

i don't know so many cool chanters to choose from, cobra would be cool but i still do not have rambo, and judge dredd would be awesome. ht dot them all lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back