Hot Toys Stallone Character Poll up on Japanese Site

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If HT makes a Rocky again it's gonna be a Rocky 1&2 combo no doubt (IMO) (it's really one long film 1&2 anyways)

Well, the recent Batman/Scarecrow set opens up the potential for 2packs, though that could just be for the anniversary special, you could pretty much use the same body for Rock 1 and 2, wouldn't put it past them to make all the pieces but only include one body.

However, it'd suck for us if they put 1 and 2 into one package, a proper figure of each movie would include clean and end of fight portraits, no way a Hot Toys package is including 4 heads.

RAMBO WON!!!

slypoll.jpg

Well, the recent Batman/Scarecrow set opens up the potential for 2packs, though that could just be for the anniversary special, you could pretty much use the same body for Rock 1 and 2, wouldn't put it past them to make all the pieces but only include one body.

However, it'd suck for us if they put 1 and 2 into one package, a proper figure of each movie would include clean and end of fight portraits, no way a Hot Toys package is including 4 heads.

Am with you on this, but since theres been such a long wait since the Italian Stallone fig I take Rocky I and Rocky II anyway I can get it. Two pack, one pack, whatever.

I would really like to see HT do Rocky I and II and a Adrian and Paulie two pack, of course that's not going to happen. A Rocky 1 in grey training sweats with the the Italian Stallone written on the back of the sweatshirt would be sweet. A Rocky II in black tiger jacket would be great. I think these are all long shots because there doesn't seem to be a demand for Rocky collectibles, which is sad. I bought the sideshow bronze Rocky bust for only $30 on ebay, I was glad to get it so cheap, but that means that the demand for Rocky stuff just isn't there.

My number one wish is for someone to do a Rocky 1 street gear in the black leather jacket and hat.

One last character from Rocky that know ones bringing up is Mickey, what are the chances that Mickey would get an HT fig?

Attachments

• C3A52962-4A8C-497A-A9FB-05F6E172A27A.jpeg
    C3A52962-4A8C-497A-A9FB-05F6E172A27A.jpeg
    409.1 KB · Views: 13
RAMBO WON!!!

slypoll.jpg

Sorry but that poll is BS! Why would anyone wont Cobra and Dreed figs over Rocky? Rocky is one of the most iconic movie characters ever!Cobra and Dreed are both movies that where terrible and had know sequels. I just dont understand why there would be a demand for these characters.

Sorry but that poll is BS! Why would anyone wont Cobra and Dreed figs over Rocky? Rocky is one of the most iconic movie characters ever!Cobra and Dreed are both movies that where terrible and had know sequels. I just dont understand why there would be a demand for these characters.

Why? Because the figure you wanted didn't win?
It shows that people still want Stallone just not more Rocky.
Dredd, Cobra and even though he was omitted, John Spartan would all be great visual additions over a guy in shorts and boxing gloves.
I'd even take Deke from Nighthawks over another rocky.

I think most of the Rambo voters (including myself) had Rambo 4 in mind when they voted. :)

Bring on RAMBO 4!!!!!!

I'd take any Rambo! Bring it on, can't wait. I'm guessing they got all the backing they need form Sly himself and are properly going for it, i'd be surprised if they didn't do all of the figures on the poll.

I don't put a lot of stock in these polls driving HTs actions but I'm glad Rambo won, it's a glimmer of hope for finally getting a Rambo 4.

As for Rocky, people love the character, but he's not the greatest for merchandise, basic costumes, few accessories, comepared to action roles with elaborate costumes and gear, I'm not surprised by the results.

I have funny feeling that Cobra will get released, just because Hot Toys can do one-figure-from-a-movie-and-move-on.. :rock It'll sell like pancakes amongst Action enthusiasts!

Back