Hot Toys Spider-Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Blade, X-Men, and Spider-Man! :horror

This is to freakin awesome! Being that this is the Movie Masterpiece I hope to god we see a Doc Ock as well as a Nomak from Blade II! :rock

That's great - I was hoping for movie versions. But the way HT is going now, they'll release Mary Jane and that will be it for the Spider-man trilogy...

They shld include sound clips for Mary Jane too, so u can hear her scream everytime.......

Holy crap! Gonna have to start harvesting someone`s organs to pay for this.

So, was that some kind of bizzaro world poll? Hulk`s winning yet everyone else on the poll gets announced. :lol

Maybe Hulk news at SDCC.

https://www.eddiewong.net/2009/07/19/itts-2009-hot-toys-whats-next-marvel-license/#more-3473

Yes, that is right folks. Hot Toys has the license to the Marvel Universe. And the pic above is the announcement teaser from HT’s official catalog.

For those that cannot read Japanese, here’s what it say:
Left side: Movie Masterpiece. Starting soon.
Right: Blade trilogy, X-Men trilogy, Spider-Man trilogy, & more…

Movie Masterpiece, not comic versions. This means, those that have longed for a good Spidey 1/6th figure, you’re about to get one. And it’s the trilogy they’re doing which means you will get Spidey, Green Goblin, Doc Ock, Venom, and Sandman to say the least!

This also means you ‘ll probably be able to get every X-Men character in the movies to date since HT is also doing the trilogy series for X-Men.

Then Blade! Man, bankruptcy will surely be on the rise this year…

3733922483_0b3cc33e3d_o.jpg

Hot Toys have cemented their rep as THE no.1 in the 1/6 scale figure field...
I love and hate them in equal measures though...I dont have the money or space to buy them, or the will power to stop ...:monkey2:lol

1/6 Vinnie Jones Juggernaut?? 'Im the Juggernaut ^^^^^!' AWESOME

maybe the poll was to gauge which license they should release/start working on first

but this news spells doom for me...

no longer shall my bank account contain funds...debt shall be my master...and I...its slave.

1.gif
Oh Hot Toys
1.gif

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/wvsboPUjrGc&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/wvsboPUjrGc&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Thats a cool version of the Goblin. But, I'm old school...give me a John Romita goblin anyday.

Romita's is definitely a classic depiction, but Deodato's version is my personal preference. Really embodies the Goblin, modernizes the concept, and yet manages to keep it intimidating and compelling.

Looks like it's probably the movie versions, though. No complaints here, all the same.

https://www.eddiewong.net/2009/07/19/itts-2009-hot-toys-whats-next-marvel-license/#more-3473

Yes, that is right folks. Hot Toys has the license to the Marvel Universe. And the pic above is the announcement teaser from HT’s official catalog.

For those that cannot read Japanese, here’s what it say:
Left side: Movie Masterpiece. Starting soon.
Right: Blade trilogy, X-Men trilogy, Spider-Man trilogy, & more…

Movie Masterpiece, not comic versions. This means, those that have longed for a good Spidey 1/6th figure, you’re about to get one. And it’s the trilogy they’re doing which means you will get Spidey, Green Goblin, Doc Ock, Venom, and Sandman to say the least!

This also means you ‘ll probably be able to get every X-Men character in the movies to date since HT is also doing the trilogy series for X-Men.

Then Blade! Man, bankruptcy will surely be on the rise this year…

3733922483_0b3cc33e3d_o.jpg

:horror :horror :horror

So much awesomeness, so much money :monkey2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back