Hot Toys Spider-Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hulk was 9 feet tall I believe in the Ed Norton movie, but HT is not slave to scale, the Predators are 8' feet tall but the figures aren't scaled properly to reflect that, so no telling if a Hulk would be true scale or just a bit bigger than humans.

An accurate scale Hulk at 8' would be crazy IMO. It would be to big and cumbersome and wouldn't fit in my Detolf.

I am fine with Hulk being 'out-of-scale' assuming:
1. Hulk is larger than normal scaled figures (height) aka a Predator
2. Considerable muscle mass (width).

A different height and width scale will keep the illusion of a giant green goliath. If that is what needs to happen to bring about a Hulk then count me in for a Hulk not accurate to scale. :naughty

An accurate scale Hulk at 8' would be crazy IMO. It would be to big and cumbersome and wouldn't fit in my Detolf.

I am fine with Hulk being 'out-of-scale' assuming:
1. Hulk is larger than normal scaled figures (height) aka a Predator
2. Considerable muscle mass (width).

A different height and width scale will keep the illusion of a giant green goliath. If that is what needs to happen to bring about a Hulk then count me in for a Hulk not accurate to scale. :naughty

X2 for sure, Hulk is Way over due!!! :D

Same here. That would be sweet displayed with other Heroes

I can see it now
normal_wolverine_vs_hulk_by_nebezial.jpg
but with out an inscale hulk It would all be tricks of displaying wolverine and hulk a certain distance away...I WANT 1/6 cars to fit in my hulks hands DARN IT

Hulk was 9 feet tall I believe in the Ed Norton movie, but HT is not slave to scale, the Predators are 8' feet tall but the figures aren't scaled properly to reflect that, so no telling if a Hulk would be true scale or just a bit bigger than humans.

Hulk was 10' tall in the movie, its confirmed not only via interview but in a cut scene where Blonky tell the US Military his specs. In true 1:6 scale he'd be 20" tall. Tim Roth is 5'7" which is one inch shorter than RDJ but Emil Blonsky is supposed to be 5'10" in the books one inch shorter than Tony Stark so this should be the scale of the Hot Toys figure respectively.

an-incredible-hulk.jpg

Give me this or don't bother, if HT is going to go to the trouble of extending the exoskeleton and creating a green muscle body why stop short of accuracy.

It'd be innaccurrate, but I could see them making Hulk 12" tall just because they've already got base bodies for the musculature developed, to do a figure 20" tall and as beefy as Hulk would have to be, and keeping posability, that'd be a challenge and not sure they'd go that far.

I would be fine with a 14-15 inch Hulk. An 20 inch tall figure seems unlikely to me, though I guess it is possible. Would probably cost $350 or something.

Norton's Hulk isn't beefy, look at the pic posted here as well:

incredible-hulk-movie-19.jpg

Norton's Hulk is tall but thinner. He isn't all that wide either:

306843.jpeg

Its definitely doable the CGI skin already had a rubbery appearance.

hulk is probobly the only figure I'd want on a muscle body.
I think he'd lookk pretty sweat. now if only they can give him some torso articulation like the hot angel body has,

Ugh. If I have to use a Hulk that is inaccurate but only that tall I'm using this guy:

rotohulk1.jpg

I think this thread can be closed - there are enough HT Marvel threads out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back