Hot Toys Sideshow scaled Military Police Interrogation Room Environment

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Custom Hot Toys scale Interrogation Room Environment Joker

The pre-order price for this has dropped like $70 on BBTS, can't wait to see final pics, i'm sure it will be well worth it!!

Still have my order for this on BBTS and they notified me of a price drop. Not in a Batman mood at the moment but I'm sure I'll be brought right back to my first viewing of TDK when this gets shipped.

I ordered one of these and it's unbelievably awesome.

Even more amazing...he delivered his custom work on time. Didn't take long at all.

Well worth the $

Looks really nice, but how much is it?

Looks to me like it's worth around $90

It was either $200 or $250 shipped. I honestly can't remember now. All I know is I wouldn't sit around making these things that cheap. Sure he's probably turning a profit, but the time alone spent in making them wouldn't be worth it for me personally. This is a heavy SOB...not foam board and stuff.

He even put a velvet liner on the bottom of the base.

It was either $200 or $250 shipped. I honestly can't remember now. All I know is I wouldn't sit around making these things that cheap. Sure he's probably turning a profit, but the time alone spent in making them wouldn't be worth it for me personally. This is a heavy SOB...not foam board and stuff.

He even put a velvet liner on the bottom of the base.

Thanks man! Glad to see the display pics!

does this fit in a detolf?

Sadly it doesn't fit in a detolf. When I made it I hadn't heard of detolf shelves, but I haven't had any complaints yet! In the future I'll be keeping the detolf in mind. Thanks!

These displays look great. I'll have to pre-order one when I can. I was hoping to get zahal's interrogation room but I can't seem to get a response, but this is an equal display.

To be fair (and I have zahal's display and love it), i think this is a superior piece, because it has the door on the back side as well as the table, chair and lamp, that adds a LOT imo over what zahal's piece has.

Thanks for the input void. I saw the way yours was and love the cracked glass part. Also, I mean no disrespect to Batman79, cause i like this display A LOT, but does it seem too cramped in there compared to the actual room? Like the door is too close to the window wall...

Oh also, Batman79 when I preorder mine would you be able to crack the glass or not? I want to display mine with Joker's head in the glass with Batman holding his head.

Again I'll probably get this. So no disrespect.

Last edited:

Thanks for the input void. I saw the way yours was and love the cracked glass part. Also, I mean no disrespect to Batman97, cause i like this display A LOT, but does it seem too cramped in there compared to the actual room? Like the door is too close to the window wall...

Oh also, Batman97 when I preorder mine would you be able to crack the glass or not? I want to display mine with Joker's head in the glass with Batman holding his head.

Again I'll probably get this. So no disrespect.
First off Thank you. I'm sure whoever Batman97 is he knows you mean no disrespect LOL.The door is a little off because of the already large size but if I can do everything I have planned trust me when I say it won't be cramped. As for cracking the two way mirror you'll have to do that on your own. I don't want to step on zahal's piece. Thanks again!

Last edited:

Dude. 1:6 scale full interrogation room. That. Would. Be. In. Sane.

Would just have the minor problem of figuring out where the hell to put it...

Dude. 1:6 scale full interrogation room. That. Would. Be. In. Sane.

Would just have the minor problem of figuring out where the hell to put it...

In. Sane. or extremely dedicated....It would be a monster but I think the world deserves a better class of collectible.LOL. Like you said though "minor" problem as where to put it.

Thanks for the compliment. I try. I'm a independent guy. As for worth sadly when you look at the margins for time spent, materials to build, and shipping cost it doesn't leave much extra in the end really. I'd have to say it comes down to passion for doing these at these prices. I love the concepts and characters and collecting myself. Laugh if you will but to me where some people would be content with plain shelves. I try/prefer doing something unique. I also believe in quality and durability. So if it seems expensive please know it's not for the money, my day job pays me well enough.

Don't suppose you're a Terminator fan are you? I'd love some environments/environment pieces for my 7" sized NECA figures :D The steel mill at the end of T2 specifically.

Don't suppose you're a Terminator fan are you? I'd love some environments/environment pieces for my 7" sized NECA figures :D The steel mill at the end of T2 specifically.

I am a huge Terminator fan...actually I huge fan of most stuff.. anyways currently I'm not doing anything for 7" figures or Terminator but in the future I might. I'm working on this 1/6th stuff and some 3 3/4 stuff currently.

Back