Hot Toys Sideshow scaled Military Police Interrogation Room Environment

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone know what the dimensions are for this?

Sorry for the delay in responses guys. Been a wee bit busy! I took sometime to celebrate the birth of my first born and future Bat-fan. :)

The size of the MPIRE 003 is approximately 15"L x 13.5"W x 14.5"H

Sorry for the delay in responses guys. Been a wee bit busy! I took sometime to celebrate the birth of my first born and future Bat-fan. :)

The size of the MPIRE 003 is approximately 15"L x 13.5"W x 14.5"H

Congratulations. My 3 year old loves batman. Well the animated series anyways. She's still a little young for the Nolanverse.

Congratulations. My 3 year old loves batman. Well the animated series anyways. She's still a little young for the Nolanverse.

Thanks! Appreciate it!

I agree I'm going to start him out with the Fisher Price Batman imaginext stuff first. They got some cool stuff for kids!

Those dimensions for the MPIRE 03 seem to be right along the dimensions of a Detolf cube. Can anyone verify if 03 will fit? I know that previous models wouldn't.

Those dimensions for the MPIRE 03 seem to be right along the dimensions of a Detolf cube. Can anyone verify if 03 will fit? I know that previous models wouldn't.

It will not. It's 15 inches deep and the detolf only fits 13. I've seen some people build detolfs without the back glass to put it in.

Right, I know it won't fit in with the mirror on the left and the door in the back, but what if you rotated it? Detolf cubes are rectangular. The 13.5" width might fit if rotated to act as length instead, putting the mirror in the back of the display and the door to the right.

Back