Hot Toys Sideshow scaled Military Police Interrogation Room Environment

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Custom Hot Toys scale Interrogation Room Environment Joker

Love the Incredible Hulk avatar!!! Lou is still the best Hulk ever! In my humble opinion.

I agree, sadly no one wants to make collectibles of him, or Bill (RIP).

I agree, sadly no one wants to make collectibles of him, or Bill (RIP).

I know!!! I've said it a ton of times! I keep hoping though. If Reeves, Keaton, and Carter at DC are finally getting some items hopefully Marvel will do the same. I love that show! It still is as awesome as when I was growing up.

Sorry it's been so long on updates. This has been a bit of a learning curve for me and everyone involved but as promised, a very long over due update on some parts from Version 2. More updates coming soon. Hope you enjoy.

Last edited:

Can someone please refresh my memory. This is the one from BBTS right? When is this due out or is there to ETA yet? Does BBTS charge you upon pre-order or when it's ready to ship?

Can someone please refresh my memory. This is the one from BBTS right? When is this due out or is there to ETA yet? Does BBTS charge you upon pre-order or when it's ready to ship?

Yes its on BBTS and you get charged when ready to ship. ETA Batman79 is the best person to ask as it has recently changed I understand.

hey are you going to use mirror film for the mirror? it would be A-LOT cheaper than a real one. plus its also 2-way working like in real life.

Are you still planning to sell pieces like just the table?

omg thats sick as hell man

Ladies and Gentleman I humbly present your consideration ...

Last edited:

Hello everyone! New to the boards here. I've had a few ideas rattling around for awhile and finally decided to make some of them. I'm a firm believer that if have amazing figures you should have equally amazing displays for them. This world deserves a better class of collectible, and I'm going to give it to them. Just wanted to post some pics of the two completed customs. Hope you enjoy! Thanks!

Great job I hav'nt got either figure but this just sells them to me even more so.
Like your philoshophy, all the best in your mission;)

I'm curious on price and availability as well.

Hey, I got a baby to save for now!! :p

Back