Hot Toys Sideshow scaled Military Police Interrogation Room Environment

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Custom Hot Toys scale Interrogation Room Environment Joker

Thanks, nice to know theres a possibility. Much as in your original post I feel its a pity to have all these nice movie figures and not be able to make them at home in an appropriate movie environment and Terminator is my favourite series to collect from. I think environments scaled to the 7" figures would be cooler than for the 1/6ths - if I'm not wrong to suggest that you could make larger portions of the sets/locations. Theres a few areas of the steel mill in T2 I'd love

- the sliding steel beam that the T-1000 uses to ram the T-800 and that floor area where he impales him
- the overhead area from which the T-800 gets lowered into the molten steel and where the last encounter with the T-1000 takes place
- the area with the giant gears that the T-800 gets his arm caught in

Other than that perhaps the less complex Pescadero facility corridor, either the elevator end or the area where the T-1000 walks through the bars.

How you would do all this I have no idea! However, any and all, I for one would be interested in. As for the 1/6th though I've ordered your Interrogation room from BBTS, I tend to go through official online stores for my stuff.

First off Thank you. I'm sure whoever Batman97 is he knows you mean no disrespect LOL.The door is a little off because of the already large size but if I can do everything I have planned trust me when I say it won't be cramped. As for cracking the two way mirror you'll have to do that on your own. I don't want to step on zahal's piece. Thanks again!

Lol. Sorry about that. Mistake fixed. I'll be sure to submit a pre-order for one as soon as I get my life situated again. You're not doing a limited run are you??

Lol. Sorry about that. Mistake fixed. I'll be sure to submit a pre-order for one as soon as I get my life situated again. You're not doing a limited run are you??

Thanks. These will indeed be a limited run.

Thanks for the compliment. I try. I'm a independent guy. As for worth sadly when you look at the margins for time spent, materials to build, and shipping cost it doesn't leave much extra in the end really. I'd have to say it comes down to passion for doing these at these prices. I love the concepts and characters and collecting myself. Laugh if you will but to me where some people would be content with plain shelves. I try/prefer doing something unique. I also believe in quality and durability. So if it seems expensive please know it's not for the money, my day job pays me well enough.

Well alright I lied. It looks worth about $100. But you never said how much you are selling them for. I'd like one.

I mean the table and lamp (if it works) looks worth about $30-40. The walls and the rest seem worth about $80 or so, but idk.

Also, can't help but wonder if the door opens :p would certainly increase the value lol

Well alright I lied. It looks worth about $100. But you never said how much you are selling them for. I'd like one.

I mean the table and lamp (if it works) looks worth about $30-40. The walls and the rest seem worth about $80 or so, but idk.

Also, can't help but wonder if the door opens :p would certainly increase the value lol

It definitely looks like its worth more than $100 Ed. Just considering he time and effort along with the materials required to make it like mirrors its definitely worth more than $100. I'm assuming you've never really tried to make anything from scratch have you. To answer your question it's selling for about $225 last time I checked. And that's not including shipping.

I know. Tell me about it. If I can pull my life back together I'm going to but in an order. Hoping its still available by then.

I'm assuming you've never really tried to make anything from scratch have you.

Don't EVER tell me I've never tried to make anything from scratch. Sure, I haven't tried making a 1,000 project but I do make expensive stuff costing up to $100. So I probably have more knowledge about it than you. Don't assume things about me ever again. :banghead

It all depends on the amount work put into it. :rolleyes:

Regarding this thing though, I could never pay $255 for it. Money doesn't grow on trees. It is very nice though for people who have the money :(

Last edited by a moderator:

Not everyone is going to feel the same about a piece and it's worth. Let's just keep it civil.

Ed, everyone gauges worth differently.....and obviously you are always on the lower range and for that reason I really wish you would offer your services here as a customizer.
If you indeed can make something of this quality then please make me one and I pay you your fair value of $120. As a matter of fact you can make one for yourself for free first, than me and then all the others that will line up. You will have money literally growing from your hobby!
Now let's see some of your custom work, pics or GTFO

Last edited:

Ed, everyone gauges worth differently.....and obviously you are always on the lower range and for that reason I really wish you would offer your services here as a customizer.
If you indeed can make something of this quality then please make me one and I pay you your fair value of $120. As a matter of fact you can make one for yourself for free first, than me and then all the others that will line up. You will have money literally growing from your hobby!
Now let's see some of your custom work, pics of GTFO

Be quiet Geil...and then think about what you've just said :slap

No way in hell is that thing only worth $90. You know nothing about value, eddy.

No way in hell is that thing only worth $90. You know nothing about value, eddy.

Yeah, after looking at the photos after posting that I realize that. But I'm not sure, until see it in person I cannot begin to see the value, that's just the way it is for me. Photos just aren't doing it. I don't know what it's made out of or how long the process of making it is.

And Geil, seriously, stop it. :monkey4

Everybody be cool. :cool:

:peace

Now let's see some of your custom work, pics of GTFO

Thanks Geil I agree. I read this at work and couldn't reply cause I was on the go all night, but all I see from Ed is all this talk about how much he had this and that and that, but he can't have it. I rarely read anything nice from him. Sometimes but rarely.

Ed if you really did have all this ability you'd show it. Everyone loves to show their work on the board to get feedback. If you have this plethora of knowledge and skill then show it. No reason to hold back. It's easy to talk a big game. Especially on the internet. Backing it up shows the true measure of a man.Talking like this

Don't EVER tell me I've never tried to make anything from scratch. Sure, I haven't tried making a 1,000 project but I do make ex_____ive stuff costing up to $100. So I probably have more knowledge about it than you. Don't assume things about me ever again. :banghead

just shows me you're talking out of your ass. If its exclusive work then show it. You dont have to sell it. And when you do I'll apologize, but from the looks of it I'm not sure the capability lives up to the hype. But that is just my opinion. I'm not going to take anything back and I'm not going to say anything more on this subject.

Lets go back to Batman79's beautiful display.:naughty

Ok guys, everyone take a nice, long, deep breath. It's not worth getting into a feud over the price of something. There's always going to be a mix of people who agree with the price of something and those who don't. Please just be respectful to one another.

Ok guys, everyone take a nice, long, deep breath. It's not worth getting into a feud over the price of something. There's always going to be a mix of people who agree with the price of something and those who don't. Please just be respectful to one another.

Love the Incredible Hulk avatar!!! Lou is still the best Hulk ever! In my humble opinion.

Back