Hot Toys Sideshow scaled Military Police Interrogation Room Environment

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Custom Hot Toys scale Interrogation Room Environment Joker

Hey I am the ONLY one on these boards who is allowed to make a Int. Scene Diorama!!!! J/K :)

Dude that does look amazing...nice work, I toyed with the idea of making the door too but since I make mine to fit the Detolf I opted not...for now...;) but who knows if I might make another piece to fit my existing dios...kind of an expansion piece!!!

The table and chairs are superb!!!

I am very impressed since I know the amount of work that goes into making one these. Welcome to the board bro!!

mike
Thanks! I wasn't aware anyone had made these before so that's why I did it when I started my company. I didn't mean to step on any one's toes. I only became aware of yours when K07 mentioned that he had seen others. I also am quite impressed with yours, especially the broken mirrored one! Thanks again!

2 things:
1.are you gonna build the other wall?
2.you should make these and take commissions.

1. Yes!!! Actually a couple of them - already in progress
2. ...*cough*ebay*cough* always open.

Wow!!! now you need some better figures to match the environment.

Thanks! I wasn't aware anyone had made these before so that's why I did it when I started my company. I didn't mean to step on any one's toes. I only became aware of yours when K07 mentioned that he had seen others. I also am quite impressed with yours, especially the broken mirrored one! Thanks again!

No worries bro, I applaud creativy and talent wherever I see it.

I actually only started in March. I make mine to fit the Ikea Detolf shelves, that is why the side columns are a little norrower than normal. The idea was so you could see it from all angles in the cabinet. However for my personal one I have a 3 walled version, with back door as well. It got much bigger so I don't have it setup right now. But I will post some pics of it in this and my thread when I set it up.

I am curretnly in the early stages of developing a Bruce Lee dio, and a Raider of the Lost Ark Dio!!!

Where did you get the lamp setup from? It looks good!
You can always PM me if you want to bounce any ideas back and forth!!! I'd love to hear what you got in the works!!!

mike

Spectacular....1st pics looks like movie stills

I have a question,have you guys ever thought of making a wall in front of the display with 2-way glass,like in the film.You could see them through it,but if you look from the other direction,it's a reflection.

Top notch - great job. Don't think I can afford it, but outstanding work never the less.

No worries bro, I applaud creativy and talent wherever I see it.

I actually only started in March. I make mine to fit the Ikea Detolf shelves, that is why the side columns are a little norrower than normal. The idea was so you could see it from all angles in the cabinet. However for my personal one I have a 3 walled version, with back door as well. It got much bigger so I don't have it setup right now. But I will post some pics of it in this and my thread when I set it up.

I am curretnly in the early stages of developing a Bruce Lee dio, and a Raider of the Lost Ark Dio!!!

Where did you get the lamp setup from? It looks good!
You can always PM me if you want to bounce any ideas back and forth!!! I'd love to hear what you got in the works!!!

mike
Very interested to see it. Actually everything including the lamp is all custom made. As for me I have a lot of big stuff coming up very soon. I have 5 more different dios in this current line and then several other but they are in various stages. Thanks

Last edited:

I have a question,have you guys ever thought of making a wall in front of the display with 2-way glass,like in the film.You could see them through it,but if you look from the other direction,it's a reflection.

Thought about it but honestly unless it was a custom for someone it might be to big for mass production. Never say never though...

Last edited:

Ive seen his work along with others including a jail cell version on ebay all great works.

Thanks man! I love your customs too. Checked out your custom thread last night. Very impressive! I left you a message. Thanks again!

Thanks man! I love your customs too. Checked out your custom thread last night. Very impressive! I left you a message. Thanks again!

thanks buddy I would like to accept the compliment but I believe this if towards my buddy Imaresqd1

Hello! Sorry to be so quite as of late about the Interrogation room progress but there have been some changes (for the Better!) and don't want to cause problem like when this started with confusion. It will be definitive in the end. Thanks for all the people who have been PM'ing about it. I'll have the final details soon and will update. (Yes it also will include a nice price drop which will reflect in preorders when it happens.) Also if people are still interested in Jail Cells I am doing them in detolf sizes now. Thanks again.

Back