Hot Toys SDCC 2012 Ex Captain America Rescue Version Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys – SDCC 2012 Ex - Captain America TFA: Captain America Rescue Version

Kinda like the old Routh Superman, it doesn't look particularly like the actor but it does look like Captain America.

As usual though everything else looks top notch, great outfit, I liked that part of the film, would buy if made of money.

Agree. It looks great. It is a bit pricy but HT's price points are now pretty much set at $200 for a standard figure. Given that this is an "exclusive", they hiked up the price just a bit more.

Re: Hot Toys – SDCC 2012 Ex - Captain America TFA: Captain America Rescue Version

I just placed my order with no problem less than a couple mins ago.

Well, hopefully by Captain America 2 they can get the likeness spot on. Who knows though, they seem to be more hit and miss these days than continuous improvement. Still an awesome figure.

So the exclusive is...the figure itself?
:dunno:cuckoo:

ordered just now

I'm really torn because cap is one of my favourites and I love this costume, but 219 for this guy? Are you kidding me? He doesn't come with alot of stuff and he is pretty basic as an HT Figure can get.

However usually for their Exclusives they are a bit more right?

Wasnt the Stealth MK4 like 220 last year?

Still on the fence for this, would look great with my DiD Winters figure.

Anyone with problems ordering this?

I think it´s ALREADY sold out.

uhh...looks OK to me. No "low quantity" alert either. It has a quick ship-date, which leads me to believe they have set quantities. But leave it to HT to delay it a few more weeks in order to fill more orders.

Ordered!

I'm not judging the headsculpt till I get it in-hand, since most of the time the likeness in the studio pics depend upon what angle/lighting they're taken from. I saw that with The Avengers Captain America.

One thing is for sure though, I definitely don't think it'll be here in 2-3 weeks.

So the exclusive is...the figure itself?
:dunno:cuckoo:

willy_wonka_You_must_be_new_here_Nick-s311x311-293514-580.jpg

ordered. will look great with the other 2 verions.

Where the hell is the outrage and trolling over the ridiculous $220 price tag for this crap?

Someone can help me with this?

Sorry, there was a problem.
We could not process your order to the following error:

Invalid expiration date.

If you believe this is an error, please contact customer service. Otherwise, check your order and make the required adjustments as outlined above.

The exclusives are always higher priced. No way is this a $220 figure when the original FA Cap was $170.

I caved and I ordered it.
He'll look cool next to the original Cap.
I didn't order the Avengers version.

Someone can help me with this?

Sorry, there was a problem.
We could not process your order to the following error:

Invalid expiration date.

If you believe this is an error, please contact customer service. Otherwise, check your order and make the required adjustments as outlined above.

it might be your credit card info-----

The exclusives are always higher priced. No way is this a $220 figure when the original FA Cap was $170.

Good point. Fewer made. Gonna swell in price within the first 6 months.

But HT will redo this figure. Probably make it the way you all originally wanted it -- with useable USO Version.

Back