Hot Toys SDCC 2012 Ex Captain America Rescue Version Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys – MMS18? - Captain America TFA: Captain America Rescue Version

Thankfully the jacket looks great, as does the undershirt, this could well run close to being my figure of the year if it's as good in hand as it looks in those pics :panic: :thud:

Ordered! I think the figure looks great IMO. Can't wait to see it inhand.

He's supposed to have blonde hair, no?

Re: Hot Toys – SDCC 2012 Ex - Captain America TFA: Captain America Rescue Version

why can't I see the product to place an order?

Re: Hot Toys – SDCC 2012 Ex - Captain America TFA: Captain America Rescue Version

why can't I see the product to place an order?

It's still not on their mainpage. Use this link:

HOT TOYS - Captain America - Rescue Version

Looks more like Evans than their attempts at "Tony Stark" or "Christian Bale," anyway.

I was so exited for this but the headsculpts look nothing like evans

What are the chances that this really will ship in 2-3 weeks?

I say no.

Hmm specs just say that theres a star on the chest, but no mention of stripes :(

The sculpt is actually decent with the helmet on. The people saying they 'do not see any Evans' have ignored any actual comparisons. It just looks off in the helmet-less shot.

Edit: Oh, ordered. Totally.

Click the pic! Buy now!

HOT TOYS - Captain America - Rescue Version

Looks more like Evans than their attempts at "Tony Stark" or "Christian Bale," anyway.

I disagree there. Their CB sculpt was pretty good IMO

I love this. ordered.

$219 and not a lot of accessories.
Looks good but will have to wait and see if the sculpt is better.
I doubt it though.

For me this IS Chris Evans.

901386_press11-001.jpg

yep that shot and this one sold me

901386_press04-001.jpg

= order placed and now the wait :blissy

i like the head sculpt, got my order in, i think the thing that throws it off slightly with the helmet off is the hair if they put the avengers hair on it would be perfect, but glad i got this ordered now im not sure what to do with my avengers cap, gotta wait til i got both in hand to see what hs to use on each figure

Back