Hot Toys SDCC 2012 Ex Captain America Rescue Version Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys – SDCC 2012 Ex - Captain America TFA: Captain America Rescue Version

Can't have too many Capts.

I have seven Iron Mans. Three Capts doesn't seem to bad.

Re: Hot Toys – SDCC 2012 Ex - Captain America TFA: Captain America Rescue Version

If I can get a second head for a reasonable price on ebay or something, I might get someone to alter it a bit (mostly the hair). I like the head sculpt, but was hoping for something I could use on other bodies (military dress), but the helmet hair ruins that idea.

Looks like they are using the muscle body, which means the neck is really thick. Evans has a skinny neck.

I'll probably do a body switch.

if it is the regular muscle body with the rubber neck/chest, and it does look bad in hand then I'm glad I have an extra FA Cap body and neck

Such a great shot.
425474_10150962021744145_937468755_n.jpg

it looks ok i suppose, im not a big Cpt America fan really so i won't bother getting this, certain angles it looks like evans and others it doesn't the brown hair for the headsculpt with helmet off throws it off for me his hair was blonde and he has serious helmet hair lol looks rather Flat. easy pass for me that is

if it is the regular muscle body with the rubber neck/chest, and it does look bad in hand then I'm glad I have an extra FA Cap body and neck

Appears to be. 30 points of articulation.

what happened to all the pics on the firs page??

Appears to be. 30 points of articulation.

yea :( but hopeflly with the collar of the jacket and all, it won't look too bad in hand since I'm hoping to use my spare FA Cap body for another custom :lol

Great looking figure. But I had to pass for $219.99.

Re: Hot Toys – MMS18? - Captain America TFA: Captain America Rescue Version

Actually captures my feelings pretty well. Would be nice to see a full blown USO figure with that comic styled suit *drool*

Yea USO is what I'm waiting for too.

Kinda like the old Routh Superman, it doesn't look particularly like the actor but it does look like Captain America.

As usual though everything else looks top notch, great outfit, I liked that part of the film, would buy if made of money.

Kinda like the old Routh Superman, it doesn't look particularly like the actor but it does look like Captain America.

As usual though everything else looks top notch, great outfit, I liked that part of the film, would buy if made of money.

but at least you're made of T-800s :rock :wink1:

It says 2-3 weeks after order is placed?
This is Hot Toys right?
Did they mean 2-3 months?
:rotfl

I've been waiting on this bad boy! Ordered!

FANTASTIC!! ORDERED!! :hi5:

I had to cancel my Red Skull order to get this. Hope RS won't be hard to get in the future.

Yeah, I ain't holding my breath on the estimated shipping times

but it'll get to me eventually, so no worries

I was in such a rush to get this guy I didnt order through the board link.
Is there a way I can fix that?
I want to make sure I support the board.

Back