Hot Toys SDCC 2012 Ex Captain America Rescue Version Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys – SDCC 2012 Ex - Captain America TFA: Captain America Rescue Version

i just expect higher prices now. saves me _____ing later.

Re: Hot Toys – SDCC 2012 Ex - Captain America TFA: Captain America Rescue Version

wow. I look more like Chris Evans than this figure. :lol

Do you guys think the shield is a little small? I can't believe this cost $60 more then the first Cap?

This is a lame ass release IMO, I would have bought it if it included the USO outfit. At $220 it should be a 2 in 1 release. Just HT getting greedy and separating it.

Do you guys think the shield is a little small? I can't believe this cost $60 more then the first Cap?

Maybe, but it does still look cool on his back.

An easy pass for me...don't like the sculpt and for $220 you get very little gear. They could justify that price if the USO gear was included and I agree it should be a 2in1 release.

Costume looks pretty good, but they do seem to fail with the Evans sculpt. Four attempts at it and the best is still the one with the AVENGERS mask on!

Not for me, even with the better pictures added after. If I was going to get a second CA figure it would still be the First Avenger version.

:huh I don't know... I see Evans-- and since Cap's my favourite Marvel hero this is an easy buy for me. I can't afford to get EVERY Ironman, but every Captain America is definitely doable.

BBTS, please HURRY!

Looking at these pics now i think im gonna have the avengers unmasked version with my avengers version this looks awesome with the helmet on

BBTS, please HURRY!

doubt they'll get it anytime soon and if they do the price will most likely be jacked way up like TF EX Batman was as well as the Scarecrow and Demon Batman set

plus they haven't put up Commander Fox either, which is also an SDCC EX Figure

548361_10150962021699145_1086024023_n.jpg
281296627_d24a2705b4.jpg

It's a young Nic Cage!

Sculpt isn't quite there but it's a nice looking figure.

The convention exclusive price is expected.

:lol at Nic Cage comparison. That man has always and will always be hideous :lol

I'm sure they'll adjust on the price once this becomes shelf warmer like the shadow predator

Bitter much?

Should i not be?, i couldn't set foot in a thread i liked because of the outragous pricing issue taking over, this is even more outragous, but the thread isn't being ruined for fans :dunno

I'm sure they'll adjust on the price once this becomes shelf warmer like the shadow predator

They haven't lowered Shadow have they?

______

figure looks good, but i was only interested in the 2-in-1 with the USO

Back