Hot Toys Sandtrooper Sergeant

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Sandtrooper Sergant

They might wait for RO hype to die down before previewing their OT releases. Another two to three months until PO goes up for a release late 2017 i'd say.

I think in 2017 we might see up for pre-order the other OT figures HT showed us, including the ROTJ Stormie and the new Sandie

I agree, I think we will see the RO figures first.

It's funny that it would've been so easy for them to pump out all the candies instead of making all these crazy variations. It must've been priority to them to get going on other projects, but these really shouldn't be taking so long. Need my Sarge and Corp dammit!

95ad37210eea385e3180124ca7871904.jpg

Found this on Facebook. Wonder when it'll go up for PO, but I'm looking forward to it.

Yeah, I was just wondering this as well. The original ANH Sandtrooper seems to be on sale forever. Was thinking why don't they still have the ANH Stormtrooper still for sale as well ? That would also be a constant seller I would have thought.

While I'm on the topic, I also don't know why they had to make the R1 Stormtroopers different either. The ANH are perfect. Can't imagine it would have lead to more sales. ANH Stormtroopers exist already ??? I certainly didn't buy any of the new ones.

I'd say a combination of they made alot of Sandtroopers and that Stormtroopers are more popular.

After the Snowtroopers this is my most anticipated figure. Besides pauldron, ring piece, and weathering pattern are there any other differences between this and the first Sandtrooper that we know of?

The different blater.

That's right it did have a different blaster in that con pic. Wonder if it will have anything else? Not sure what it would be though.

I think that's it for differences really.

I think that's it for differences really.

Depending on the scene, the ribbed-white-pauldron trooper uses different versions of the backpack. For 'Look sir, droids!' I think it needs the same one that shipped with the orange pauldron trooper, which in *that* scene was wearing a different one with the ribbed canister aka 'filter' pack.

Plenty of well-researched info in the MEPD Costume Reference Library.

I made full use of this back when I was building Marmits.

Definitely will get all four figures on that page. Already have the Snowtrooper on pre-order. I can't wait for the Death Star Gunner as it's always been a personal favorite.

Curious if HT will ever release the last Sandtrooper, the black pauldron one.

Might take a while but i don't see HT missing out on such a simple retool. An excellent candidate for some (event) exclusive anyway.

Back