Hot Toys Sandtrooper Sergeant

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Sandtrooper Sergant

BW I think this thread should be renamed properly "Hot Toys Sandtrooper Sergeant" :)

Re: Hot Toys Sandtrooper Sergant

I am in for all 4 on that page. They all look awesome.

So where does the black pauldron trooper fit into all this ? Is he the one who says "Move along" with ObiWans mind trick ? I know I could just watch the movie, but I'm surrounded by experts here.

So where does the black pauldron trooper fit into all this ? Is he the one who says "Move along" with ObiWans mind trick ? I know I could just watch the movie, but I'm surrounded by experts here.

The one who says move along is the orange pauldron. The black pauldron is seen but has no lines from what I remember.

You see black pauldron dude right beside the "move along" trooper in that scene, as well as during the shootout with Han in the hangar bay.

Kenner_Negative_Scan_02sm.jpg

Last edited:
The Sandtrooper who says "move along, move along" is the same actor who played Luke's friend Fixer in the deleted scenes.

Gotta love the continuity error re: his hip pouch. In the wider shot he's got the big multi pouch, in the closer pic he's got a little teeny single pouch.:lol

That would be awesome. Are we all caught up with the OT Cosbabies? I know they showed Cassian and Krennic but it seems like they've now shown the 1:6 pro types for Royal Guard and ROTJ Luke, which are the last OT Cosbabies I remember. Not sure if they had ROTJ Vader or Emperor.

I have no idea.... I just see these things and think: yes, that would be great! But there's clearly no association.... beyond my constant threat.

HT hasn't done a 3rd tier alien yet.... not sure its ready to go to beasts. But you just never know.

Back