Hot Toys Sandtrooper Sergeant

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lecture

Yet, those Cosbabies, Pops and similar disproportionate collectibles really don't appeal to me.

Although some don't look bad, not my thing either, but they're much nicer than Hot Toys old Star Wars license which I thought was just a total crap job. :lol

Is this still a thing? I'd really consider holding off on a sandtrooper if I could get the sergeant. I like the bolt he comes with lol.

"Look sir, droids!" :lol

Very true. Now I'm debating whether to go for sandtroopers or Stormtroopers. Stormtroopers are a cleaner look and would go well with Vader, Tarkin, and Emperor.

Very true. Now I'm debating whether to go for sandtroopers or Stormtroopers. Stormtroopers are a cleaner look and would go well with Vader, Tarkin, and Emperor.

Stormtroopers for sure if you are putting them with Vader and Tarkin. The Sandtrooper is kind of strange for me as I don't have much to display it with. I can't afford a Dewback and they don't have the sergeant out. I am planning to display it with the Shocktrooper eventually when I need additional shelf space in my detolfs.

My son has his Hot Toys Sandtrooper displayed with his Hot Toys Han Solo with his pilot gloves. They look cool together.

Stormtroopers for sure if you are putting them with Vader and Tarkin. The Sandtrooper is kind of strange for me as I don't have much to display it with. I can't afford a Dewback and they don't have the sergeant out. I am planning to display it with the Shocktrooper eventually when I need additional shelf space in my detolfs.

Agreed. It just sucks that I missed the boat on the ANH Stormtroopers. After looking at the ROTJ Stormtrooper on display at SDCC, I don't really want it because it has dirty feet haha. I'd prefer a fully clean look like the ANH.

Agreed. It just sucks that I missed the boat on the ANH Stormtroopers. After looking at the ROTJ Stormtrooper on display at SDCC, I don't really want it because it has dirty feet haha. I'd prefer a fully clean look like the ANH.

You can always get the Han Stormtrooper and sell of the headsculpt if you only want a Stormtrooper. That’s what I’m doing.

I hope one day we will get this figure. I find it very hard to believe that HT wouldn’t release another Sandtrooper in the future.

The ANH single or two-pack can still be had for good deals from time to time on eBay, just set up an alert and be patient.

That's true. I'm not in any rush to get them. So I can wait for a deal.

You can always get the Han Stormtrooper and sell of the headsculpt if you only want a Stormtrooper. That’s what I’m doing.

That's not a bad idea. I'm going to go check to see what he comes with. Would I have to get a Stormtrooper sculpt? Or could I use whatever comes with it?

Edit: At this point I'll either do the Stormtrooper set or the regular and sergeant sandtroopers.

I have 2 orange pauldron Sandies and definitely waiting for this one. But unfortunately this one might not happen too soon, or at all, despite being so easy to make :(

Would I have to get a Stormtrooper sculpt? Or could I use whatever comes with it?.

The helmet comes with him and can be swapped out with the head sculpt.

It would be cool if when SS's jawa are rereleased HT will release the sargeant and the Gonk droid.

The helmet comes with him and can be swapped out with the head sculpt.

It would be cool if when SS's jawa are rereleased HT will release the sargeant and the Gonk droid.

Oh wow! I didn't know you could do that. I might def get Han Stormtrooper now. Thanks!

I passed on the orange Sandtrooper and was happy when they revealed this one. Would still pick it up if ever released.

Back