Hot Toys Sandtrooper Sergeant

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Sandtrooper Sergant

I changed my mind after seeing this one tonight, I want it. Looks right out of the scene

image.jpg

Except for the much improved bossk I think the ssc rereleases are pretty bushleague but if they want to make some crazy fast money a dewback would probably sell pretty well right about now.

Except for the much improved bossk I think the ssc rereleases are pretty bushleague but if they want to make some crazy fast money a dewback would probably sell pretty well right about now.

Great for me, murder for my wallet if they do. :lol

There it is. Now I have to buy this and I am one step closer to finishing my planned, Dewback diorama. Just hope the ever so increasing pricey Dewback, will become affordable at some time. Or I`ll end up with just to guys playing in the sandbox :dunno

I'm not sold on this. They need to make big improvements to the helmet sculpt for me to warrant buying another one.

Looks great! I was hoping HT would make this. Gonna make a nice setup with the other on a slab of Tattooine sand. :yess:

Nice, gonna love having a third sandy. This is all I need, Move along and look sir.

Two of these are now at the top of my list. :)

Was hoping they would lower the brow. This is the same as the other one, right? Trying to decided if I want to have Sandtroopers too or just clean stormtroopers.

Don't sandies have the higher brow in general?

Yeah, I think I remember when the first one came out everyone was impressed that they did the "extended" brow. So normally with the stunt there's a gap, but that one had an extended gap or something. So in the image below, center one has the extended brow and the outside ones have the gap but are more straight across in comparison.

Back