Hot Toys Rumors

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who do you want most

• T1 - Police Station Terminator

Votes: 24 8.1%
  • T2 - Battle Damaged T-800

Votes: 38 12.8%
  • Rocky - Rocky Balboa

Votes: 17 5.7%
  • Rambo - John Rambo

Votes: 16 5.4%
  • Blade Runner - Rick Deckard

Votes: 47 15.8%
  • Robocop - Robocop

Votes: 26 8.7%
  • BTTF - Marty McFly

Votes: 61 20.5%
  • Star Wars - Anakin Skywalker

Votes: 21 7.0%
  • Watchmen - Rorscach

Votes: 33 11.1%
  • Iron Man - Mk.1 Suit

Votes: 15 5.0%

• Total voters
I hope they do not make Mark 1 version 2.0...
It would be nice it some figures would actually gain value, there are a a ton of other Iron men out there!!!

Nah, forget value, forget elitism. If HT can make a buck out of a MK I re-release they should go for it. But for the sake of this poll it'd be nice to see a different license out there.

BDT2, Rorscach, Anakin... Wanna see them all but since I must choose just one...

VOTED ROBOCOP!!!

Re-issued Murphy-Robo and Cain as Robo2 is a dream :monkey2

I love rumors!Facts could be so misleading,where rumors, true or
false, are often revealing.

christoph-waltz_288x288.jpg
Christoph-Waltz.jpg

I'm confident no one will guess what I voted for.

I don't recall any rumours or them being hinted, just they've been assumed by default....not a guarantee though.

not really excited for that list to be honest with you....i would have thought you may have included the Hulk....but other then that....and i may catch some flack for this but BR adn BTTF are properties i really could do without....if they do in fact come true....it will be a NEEDED break for my wallet....:)

More people would rather see another MK 1, than a 1976 Rocky? I must be getting too old for this ____?
Anyway I voted for Rocky, but a Deckard would be a tie with him

Edit. Oh that is for the last Rocky movie, well that's different. Oh well I hope they still make him, but 76 Rocky should have been on there too

Last edited:
Only two or three figures on the list of any interest. Anakin barely nudged Rambo. The only other figure of interest is Deckard.

Go Robo!!

It would be my grail piece if they could make one with changeable mouth plates, battle damage chest/helmet & Peter Weller sculpt.

I'm surprised at the number of votes for Marty McFly. Of everyone on that list, I think he would be the worst seller of the lot.

Back