Hot Toys Rumors

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who do you want most

• T1 - Police Station Terminator

Votes: 24 8.1%
  • T2 - Battle Damaged T-800

Votes: 38 12.8%
  • Rocky - Rocky Balboa

Votes: 17 5.7%
  • Rambo - John Rambo

Votes: 16 5.4%
  • Blade Runner - Rick Deckard

Votes: 47 15.8%
  • Robocop - Robocop

Votes: 26 8.7%
  • BTTF - Marty McFly

Votes: 61 20.5%
  • Star Wars - Anakin Skywalker

Votes: 21 7.0%
  • Watchmen - Rorscach

Votes: 33 11.1%
  • Iron Man - Mk.1 Suit

Votes: 15 5.0%

• Total voters
There are so many of those I want that I've already forgotten how I voted. Would love a street clothes Rocky from Rocky (1976).

More people would rather see another MK 1, than a 1976 Rocky? I must be getting too old for this ____?
Anyway I voted for Rocky, but a Deckard would be a tie with him

Edit. Oh that is for the last Rocky movie, well that's different. Oh well I hope they still make him, but 76 Rocky should have been on there too

I feel your pain, the Rocky 1976 is so obvious, it would sell out, people on forums all over the net have mentioned this figure for years, just don't understand why this figure hasn't been made:gah:

About the getting old lol, guys like me and you that grow up with the Rocky character would love to have this figure, it's really to bad that Hot Toys and other companies weren't making this stuff back in the 80's, we would've had this fig a long time ago, now their only interested in figures based on comic book characters and recently released blockbuster science fiction films. I guess Rocky is considered old school now.

Pretty good list. Like them all except IM and Blade Runner

Rorscach first.

Would love a Robo, but is this a rumor for a figure for the remake?

Marty and Doc would be killer.

I feel your pain, the Rocky 1976 is so obvious, it would sell out, people on forums all over the net have mentioned this figure for years, just don't understand why this figure hasn't been made:gah:

About the getting old lol, guys like me and you that grow up with the Rocky character would love to have this figure, it's really to bad that Hot Toys and other companies weren't making this stuff back in the 80's, we would've had this fig a long time ago, now their only interested in figures based on comic book characters and recently released blockbuster science fiction films. I guess Rocky is considered old school now.

I have recently got my hopes up now that Neca are making Rocky 1976, I hope Hot Toys are not too far behind

it´s easier for me to single out the ones i wouldn´t buy, which are rocky, rambo and iron man.
the rest of them are "must have" for me

A Rambo would be a tough one to resist. Rocky, being a sports-related character, wouldn't really fit in my collection though I have no doubt it'd be an amazing figure at todays standards. Rambo however, he wouldn't be out of place with the likes of Dutch and Billy Sole.

I have recently got my hopes up now that Neca are making Rocky 1976, I hope Hot Toys are not too far behind

To bad those Neca Rocky's are only going to be 7 inch. I was really looking forward to an 18 inch Rocky. I wonder how many Rocky characters Neca's going to do?

I say Marty McFly (1/6 Delorean? Insane) and T2 - Battle Damaged T-800 would be great too.

Back