Hot Toys Rumors

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who do you want most

• T1 - Police Station Terminator

Votes: 24 8.1%
  • T2 - Battle Damaged T-800

Votes: 38 12.8%
  • Rocky - Rocky Balboa

Votes: 17 5.7%
  • Rambo - John Rambo

Votes: 16 5.4%
  • Blade Runner - Rick Deckard

Votes: 47 15.8%
  • Robocop - Robocop

Votes: 26 8.7%
  • BTTF - Marty McFly

Votes: 61 20.5%
  • Star Wars - Anakin Skywalker

Votes: 21 7.0%
  • Watchmen - Rorscach

Votes: 33 11.1%
  • Iron Man - Mk.1 Suit

Votes: 15 5.0%

• Total voters
Hinted at except the Terminators. They just already have those licenses and they seem like no brainers. See pg.1 for more info.

Tough choice... Robocop or Rorschach for me. I shall ponder a bit before voting! :D

I pondered and I voted.

Even though I'd love to see a Rorschach figure, I just had to give my vote to Robocop. It was just such a big part of my childhood. I had a number of Robocop actionfigure toys, watched the cartoon show and even the movies at a fairly young age. I'd love to have an awesome new Robocop figure from HT especially with all the advances they have made over the years since they released their first Robocop figure! :rock :rock :rock

I pondered and I voted.

Even though I'd love to see a Rorschach figure, I just had to give my vote to Robocop. It was just such a big part of my childhood. I had a number of Robocop actionfigure toys, watched the cartoon show and even the movies at a fairly young age. I'd love to have an awesome new Robocop figure from HT especially with all the advances they have made over the years since they released their first Robocop figure! :rock :rock :rock

Dude I thought you were just kidding. Robocop >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Watchmen.

Robocop beats Watchmen any day of the week but Rorschach is an awesome character I'd love to have on the shelf.

Check out Commtech's custom it'll make you want one that much more.

:lol :lol

No, I wasn't kidding actually. Like I said I'd love to see a Rorschach figure, but I have to agree with you that Robocop would be a way more awesome figure than Rorschach.

Robocop beats Watchmen any day of the week but Rorschach is an awesome character I'd love to have on the shelf.

Check out Commtech's custom it'll make you want one that much more.

Hehe yeah no doubt, Rorschach is a damn cool character though. This is true. :)

I voted for the MK I. It would be a toss up between that and the BD T2. I only really want one version of the T800 and that would be my choice. Ive been holding on to the regular T2 release just in case they never make it so it would be nice to be able to move on.

Where did the rumor for a new MK I come from anyways? Or was that just fanboy speculation because of the new MK II coming out?

My vote is with Marty McFly. I love BTTF! If they made this fig, I'd buy it in an instant.

Where did the rumor for a new MK I come from anyways? Or was that just fanboy speculation because of the new MK II coming out?

I think it started with some dude with some sort of access to something or other at SDCC catching a glimpse of Iron Monger and mistaking it for a Mk I.

I hope they do not make Mark 1 version 2.0...
It would be nice it some figures would actually gain value, there are a a ton of other Iron men out there!!!

Back