Hot Toys Rumors

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who do you want most

• T1 - Police Station Terminator

Votes: 24 8.1%
  • T2 - Battle Damaged T-800

Votes: 38 12.8%
  • Rocky - Rocky Balboa

Votes: 17 5.7%
  • Rambo - John Rambo

Votes: 16 5.4%
  • Blade Runner - Rick Deckard

Votes: 47 15.8%
  • Robocop - Robocop

Votes: 26 8.7%
  • BTTF - Marty McFly

Votes: 61 20.5%
  • Star Wars - Anakin Skywalker

Votes: 21 7.0%
  • Watchmen - Rorscach

Votes: 33 11.1%
  • Iron Man - Mk.1 Suit

Votes: 15 5.0%

• Total voters
For those voting for a Mark I, are you expecting anything to be improved on the previous figure that is driving your interest? Or is this just a thing of "the original costs too much."

An improved HS but overall I'm viewing it from "the original costs too much" camp personally.

I'm not too fond of what HT's seems to be doing with rehashes of old figures overall. The MK I would be a guilty selfish pleasure only because for my collection it's the one figure that got away and I can't bring myself to pay the prices it's going for on Ebay.

If it shows up in a film somewhere down the road I'd be excited to maybe see it show up in a future figure release. Overall, I think that needs to be a rule of thumb for releases, much like the new MK II that's coming.

1985_marty_b.jpg

:hi5:

Dino,you are so ready for a Rocky aren't ya?

As much as i want that to happen i wouldn't get my hopes up just because of a movie still Tommy posted on his facebook.

I guess I'm a little confused by the desire for a $150 Marty McFly figure. From a design standpoint it would be like a random 80's kid on a shelf next to superheroes, robots and monsters. I'm not dissing the movies, just not sure about a figure.

kyle reese!

Indeed,but it seems like they are having a hard time getting Biehn's approval,Reese is one of my most wanted figures too.I actually have my Terminator 1 figure packed away because to me...It's both T-800 and Reese or nothing so if Reese never happens,well then my T800 will go.

yeah you are right, well i voted for T2 BD to complete ther T2 line..i dont see how it is hard to get his license since NECA announced they have it

Dino,you are so ready for a Rocky aren't ya?

As much as i want that to happen i wouldn't get my hopes up just because of a movie still Tommy posted on his facebook.

I am just trying to get some pressure on Hot Toys to make it. :)

Oh and it takes more than a pic from Tommy to get my hopes up ;)

Back