Hot Toys ROTJ Emperor Palpatine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I managed to put the emperor on some long ankle pegs he looks a little taller now with those ankle pegs. but when he stands next to the royal guard the royal guard is still taller was his guards taller then he was cant remember.

I can't believe you Aussie guys are ordering from Sideshow. Definitely better deals from Asian sellers. Have you looked at KGHobby ?

Yes, I’m Aussie and have been pretty happy with KGHobby, speeds are obviously quicker (although still waiting for Wonder Woman) my only real complaint is their packaging ain’t got nothing on Popcultcha - they are still the kings of bubble wrap!

95db6e7e75faf0e77202262d3cb10ac1.jpg

Emperor under darker lighting and current display.

Really crowded in that cabinet but pretty much completes sixth scale SW for me.
Still getting the 1/4 Vader and Trooper.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, I’m Aussie and have been pretty happy with KGHobby, speeds are obviously quicker (although still waiting for Wonder Woman) my only real complaint is their packaging ain’t got nothing on Popcultcha - they are still the kings of bubble wrap!

Well cheers mate. I'm an Aussie too, but living in Europe. Seems no matter where you live, you can be afflicted with this hobby :lol :duff

where the christ is the version with the chair? All the stores got it this week but no chair version. This already came out songs ago in HK. what is taking so long?

They're fixing the various dents that have appeared all over the chair. Is TaliBane's the only one with that issue?

95db6e7e75faf0e77202262d3cb10ac1.jpg

Emperor under darker lighting and current display.

Really crowded in that cabinet but pretty much completes sixth scale SW for me.
Still getting the 1/4 Vader and Trooper.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know thats the SSC base, which Vader is that?

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

I messaged Sideshow about this yesterday. Apparently the deluxe version is only being sent out in very small quantities in shipments every month or so. Hence the delay. I haven't gotten mine either. :impatient:

I just got that info too...multiple batches...next few weeks...

Just got word from BBTS that I'll be charged tax for this. So much for saving any money through them. :gah:

I'm also pretty committed as I caved and ordered a flametrooper as they were offering some ridiculous store credit so it worked out to be $85 basically.

I was looking forward to this figure as much as I was Tarkin. I took him out and started shooting so I haven't had time to really look at the head size but it seems fine to me. He is too short though, definitely adding some ankle extenders.

First shot :

e29a6341a72b879a5519cfe53769dc43.jpg

Last edited:
Just got word from BBTS that I'll be charged tax for this. So much for saving any money through them. :gah:

I'm also pretty committed as I caved and ordered a flametrooper as they were offering some ridiculous store credit so it worked out to be $85 basically.

Is this happening in every state? If so I'll cancel every order I have with them and order someplace else.

Mines neck Adam’s apple area appears to have a little bit of a silver sheen to it Anyone else notice this?

Is this happening in every state? If so I'll cancel every order I have with them and order someplace else.
Their email just said Connecticut and Oklahoma. For all I know I'm going to have to deal with this from every retailer, will probably just push me to keep ordering from TimCent on eBay, seems like I can just wait for a coupon and get new figures from him for retail or cheaper like that.

I was looking forward to this figure as much as I was Tarkin. I took him out and started shooting so I haven't had time to really look at the head size but it seems fine to me. He is too short though, definitely adding some ankle extenders.

First shot :

e29a6341a72b879a5519cfe53769dc43.jpg

Beautiful shot, comatoast!

Their email just said Connecticut and Oklahoma. For all I know I'm going to have to deal with this from every retailer, will probably just push me to keep ordering from TimCent on eBay, seems like I can just wait for a coupon and get new figures from him for retail or cheaper like that.

Unlucky for you if that's the case. South Dakota pushed this state sales tax crap all the way to the Supreme Court and won 5-4 so now every state wants more money.

And yeah those ebay coupons can work really well if the timing is right.

Back