Hot Toys ROTJ Emperor Palpatine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like the creative liberties SH Figurearts took with their Palps and chair.

809df44cc62757673dabdfec0f12166e.jpg

He can actually sit, the face is much more menacing - looks great overall.

The proportions on that throne look a bit like the Sideshow 1/6 throne - a bit small on the roof/top section.

I really, really wish HT had done a serious/brooding face.

Of course, there always is.

I was just wondering because I haven't read anything about a version 2 with ALL the flaws corrected in this thread...

But sure, if there really is such a version 2 of Palp, I hope mine is one of them. :lol
KGHobby shipped mine just yesterday.

Ever wonder if Palpatine really needed the cane? Was it a front to give hims a frail appearance or did he recently have a “gout attack” and he finds it hard to walk!!

Ever wonder if Palpatine really needed the cane? Was it a front to give hims a frail appearance or did he recently have a “gout attack” and he finds it hard to walk!!

Yes! After seeing Yoda drop his cane and fight Dooku I always wondered if Palps was just playing it up.

Really? Wow -- no way I'd put extenders on him with his robes already that high. Besides, his height looks fine to me as is based on your pic.

Yes. The only mods I made were removing the side stitches on the hood. The body is stock.

I am not sure why some felt extenders were necessary.

Nice shots... great futzing of the cloak and hood, Chris :clap

Thanks Paul. :duff

Back