Hot Toys ROTJ Emperor Palpatine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ha ha they would never delay release to add a headsculpt or anything in that arena...but...it's possible that they would delay a bit to fix the height of the throne...no guarantee but definitely possible...if they do it will be unfortunate to have been a early EBay adopter.

Has that ever happened before where they halt a product to make last minute revisions?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

wow, he looks great in some of the videos on review. Anyone know when Timewalker will be charging for those of us who got that deal a ways back?

For those still waiting on the emperor, i watched the few reviews on youtube and although they are well-reviewed nothing will give you the full aspects of this-this figure looks in hand, lighting and screen color makes a huge impact on what you may feel about th equality of the figure, i think next to tarkin he is upthere with one of their best star wars sculpts, he even has that weird low hunch if posed properly that th emepror has and he sits just fine in his throne without his feet dangling, just like any figure it takes a bit of futzing. not much, i have palps, sitting in throne with both guards behind him and its fits nicely in the detolf, a tight fit but doesnt effect the look. this is one of the figures that will be well worth the wait, latley ive been ordering my figs from HK, becuase of the high shipping amounts from sideshow, i used $50 rewards points recenlty at sideshow on another fig and it pretty much just offset the shipping, i pay between $23 and $28 a fig for shipping to east coast which also takes about 7 business days i pay $23 from HK and have it in 3business days give or take a day. but my point is anyone a fan of the OT will love this figure he has quit a prescence on the shelf and on display and looks amazing! they out did themsleves

You should really start using paragraphs.

I'd rather they fix the height of the Emperor himself. Since that to me is the bigger issue than the chair.

That would help.
3b1f344eb205e6b48a0fe341c85c3c5c.jpg

f33ad3425e04c86db9443b5000127b52.jpg

c3dbd8f9eb9c6d6798d74eae354c6bf9.jpg

I was typing on a mobile device, my apologies. and not to waste time but I read some awful grammar on here sometimes, I feel like I need a secret decoder ring when I read some threads but next tim ei will be sure to keep it short unless im at a desktop.

All good man. Just taking the piss.

Best get my order in for the deluxe soon ... Got $69.20 rewards sitting in my sideshow account around £52 I think... Will soften the blow :D

Are you guys getting notices for the regular or the deluxe? No shipping notice for the deluxe on my end and I ordered the day he went up.

Back