Hot Toys ROTJ Emperor Palpatine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They're recalling all of them to fix the base of the chair? I think is what's being said.

Yeah, with the McFly reference directly below it. I very much doubt HT would do anything about the Throne at this point.

I mean it's Hot Toys guys.

Hallo....McFly.....

Yeah, with the McFly reference directly below it. I very much doubt HT would do anything about the Throne at this point.

I mean it's Hot Toys guys.

Hallo....McFly.....

Someone got it....even with a typo...

LOL

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

And fix what exactly?

Look here, just trying to help others decipher what someone else said. Aside from that, I would assume based on what I've read, others sayin that the base of the chair seems kind of on the short side. Maybe they don't like it?

Look here, just trying to help others decipher what someone else said. Aside from that, I would assume based on what I've read, others sayin that the base of the chair seems kind of on the short side. Maybe they don't like it?

Don't worry riblets, my message wasn't addressed to attack you. :duff I'm genuinely curious if they will lower the base and have Palps feet touch the ground, or fix something else.

Isn’t it a little unsusal for this to have been out in Hong Kong for so long before hitting sideshow?

Typical was always several weeks. My Asian seller said they will get their next shipment of figures next month (which I'm expecting to be my Emperor). So wait a bit longer.

Don't shoot me but I'm a glad this is getting released a bit later. It's been an expensive few months and I could do with a little breathing room since I have a new studio scale on the bench which is close to completion.....

Last edited:
I'll second that...

...got a few things landing soon(provided they ship on schedule) so the wallet could use a breather.

Mine's still shipping from Asia and I'm kinda already regretting buying it. Is that bad?:lol

With this delay I got Emperor and Anakin arriving in one month. Thankfully Anakin already paid for :impatient:

Don't shoot me but I'm a glad this is getting released a bit later. It's been an expensive few months and I could do with a little breathing room since I have a new studio scale edition on the bench which is close to completion.....

I just recently rewatched Robocop 1 and 2 (been years) forgot how much I love those two movies. Bought 'em both on Blu Ray...and now I'm feeling a certain pressure to get a Hot Toys Robocop. Palpatine can wait. 😐

I just recently rewatched Robocop 1 and 2 (been years) forgot how much I love those two movies. Bought 'em both on Blu Ray...and now I'm feeling a certain pressure to get a Hot Toys Robocop. Palpatine can wait. [emoji52]

You won’t regret it... I love my set up...

c6dbe15e433b9450756188239832bbea.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just recently rewatched Robocop 1 and 2 (been years) forgot how much I love those two movies. Bought 'em both on Blu Ray...and now I'm feeling a certain pressure to get a Hot Toys Robocop. Palpatine can wait. ��

Amazing that Robocop came out only four years after ROTJ.

Amazing also that Robocop was outgrossed in 87 by Secret of My Success, Stakeout and even Dragnet.

Back