Hot Toys ROTJ Emperor Palpatine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Also Deluxe holder with no email.

Will you be doing some nudie Palps pics to match your classic nudie Ben pics once your fig arrives? :dunno

Palps' creepy smile would make it a worthy sequel.:lecture

Maybe it could be a Thanksgiving theme instead of Halloween this time.

bfbdb33285e3dd48b97060ad07ceedba.jpg

Sent from my LG-US996 using Tapatalk

Will you be doing some nudie Palps pics to match your classic nudie Ben pics once your fig arrives?

Palps' creepy smile would make it a worthy sequel.:lecture

Maybe it could be a Thanksgiving theme instead of Halloween this time.

The "Nudes" were of their time. That time has past. We can only bask in their nostalgic glory now. From time to time.

But I do like a theme or holiday 'calendar' idea.

I just don't see this figure with the look from ROTJ.... I dunno. He does look good but more ROTS emperor.

Anyone hear about when timewalker will be charging/shipping the deluxe?

Yeah, I don't either. I'll have mine in-hand in a few hours so I guess I'll soon find out.

Still can't believe the shipping for the reg palps was 22$, such crap sideshow. It kills me how they use shipping as a means of profit rather than service. They don't double box and it's snail shipping speed. I need to start buying from timewalker more. :slap

Still can't believe the shipping for the reg palps was 22$, such crap sideshow. It kills me how they use shipping as a means of profit rather than service. They don't double box and it's snail shipping speed. I need to start buying from timewalker more. :slap

What’s the legality of a company using shipping for profit rather than service? I’m not a lawyer but sounds like false advertising.

I'm sure scc has some kinda bs way of justifying it legally. It's quite ridiculous though that a little shoe box that weighs less than 10 pounds, can cost 21.95 to ship. That's regular ass ground shipping no less. They charge a 21.95 for this little palps figure and i paid 25$ for my big ass gladiator hulk figure. Which is a HUGE box and weighs quite a bit. Freaking dumb. I can't remember the last time i paid less than 20$ for a figure from ssc.

What’s the legality of a company using shipping for profit rather than service? I’m not a lawyer but sounds like false advertising.

I’m no lawyer either, but my guess is “shipping” includes additional money for “handling.” Handling could be just about whatever they can get away with charging so they can pay the employees in their warehouse.

I highly doubt what Sideshow is doing with shipping charges is illegal but is certainly very disrespectful towards customers. Also keep in mind they would have a bulk shipping rate so their cost to ship a Hot Toys box has to be easily under $10 within the US.

They get away with it because they have a monopoly like stranglehold on Hot Toys distribution, which might be illegal in some way but I doubt anyone in politics cares that people buying $200+ toys are getting ripped off.

I'm wondering how much staining were talking about here. I mean you should never see under his robe anyway or his head without the hood up. So what stains if any would even be visible?

I highly doubt what Sideshow is doing with shipping charges is illegal but is certainly very disrespectful towards customers. Also keep in mind they would have a bulk shipping rate so their cost to ship a Hot Toys box has to be easily under $10 within the US.

They get away with it because they have a monopoly like stranglehold on Hot Toys distribution, which might be illegal in some way but I doubt anyone in politics cares that people buying $200+ toys are getting ripped off.

lol there was someone in another thread here who talked about ordering from SS to keep them performing well financially. I just don't get it, they're making money hand over fist on basically everything 1/6 or statues in the US and Europe.

Back