Hot Toys ROTJ Emperor Palpatine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dried:

76c9afe1c273f4b4fb02c5e55cd91ac2.jpg

cf3321b0683e9df3f512047b79d7afda.png

Loosened up a bit:

803981385d29e4c1d3b7e36d003f7fd8.png

I will do more “loosen” of the cloak tomorrow morning. In my opinion, it definitely needs some wrinkles something to make it look like a human being (or Sith Lord) is moving in it, and has been moving in it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

^that helps so much.

I don’t know why HT always goes so dark with the eyes. Even characters with bright blue or green eyes become darkened by the time production rolls around.

^that helps so much.

I don’t know why HT always goes so dark with the eyes. Even characters with bright blue or green eyes become darkened by the time production rolls around.

It's not just production, Palpatine's have looked like this since day one.

His eyes are proper yellow.. its just they are under the biggest brows in the galaxy. If someone shines a light in his face so eyes are out of shadow you can see they're like sith Anakin's. Hot Toys could use a more reflective paint for sure though

ESB Yoda has the same thing, eyes look brown until you look closer, then the green pops out

Dried:

76c9afe1c273f4b4fb02c5e55cd91ac2.jpg

cf3321b0683e9df3f512047b79d7afda.png

Loosened up a bit:

803981385d29e4c1d3b7e36d003f7fd8.png

I will do more “loosen” of the cloak tomorrow morning. In my opinion, it definitely needs some wrinkles something to make it look like a human being (or Sith Lord) is moving in it, and has been moving in it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

YOu've done a huge amount of work on that robe, but it's definitely looking better. With some pulling and further futzing, and if the wrinkles stay, it should look good. You've tamed those awful arms seams quite well.

Back