Hot Toys ROTJ Emperor Palpatine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The weird part is the blogger photos come out when it releases over there. It takes 4 to 6 weeks to get to SSC after release. So are they making the bloggers hold onto their photos for 6 weeks?

They always did, which is how they timed them the way they did. Either just a longer embargo now, or they wait to give them the figures until a little bit later.

So everything is reversed now. Before we would have to wait 6 weeks before getting our figures after release now they have to wait until we get ours.......even though the factory is right down the street :lol

Most blogger pics these days have become so jacked up with Photoshopped effects and light and tricks that they aren't even a good representation of the actual in-hand figures anymore. They've become comic strips and bubble gum cards.

They all try to top one another instead of giving a good recording of the figure like OMG used to do.

Is there any point to going on waitlist with Timewalker Toys? Sideshow's waitlist was often a waste of time.

Most blogger pics these days have become so jacked up with Photoshopped effects and light and tricks that they aren't even a good representation of the actual in-hand figures anymore. They've become comic strips and bubble gum cards.

They all try to top one another instead of giving a good recording of the figure like OMG used to do.

yes, especially started with awful blogger pics of Jedi Luke.

If you're thinking about the deluxe version (with 1:6 chair for price of 1:1 chair) its still up for pre order on sideshow, not gone to wait list yet.

“Is there any point to going on waitlist with Timewalker Toys? Sideshow's waitlist was often a waste of time.“

FWIW, I wait listed with TW for Iron spider and it went through.

Last edited:

Very True.

Is there any point to going on waitlist with Timewalker Toys? Sideshow's waitlist was often a waste of time.

They will order another case if they get enough waitlist I believe. Also they get cancellations due to not having NRD.

I would try it. I know a few people who have had success on these boards.

But I also had a success with Ssc on the Exclusive Marty.

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

“Is there any point to going on waitlist with Timewalker Toys? Sideshow's waitlist was often a waste of time.“

FWIW, I wait listed with TW for Iron spider and it went through.

They will order another case if they get enough waitlist I believe. Also they get cancellations due to not having NRD.

I would try it. I know a few people who have had success on these boards.

But I also had a success with Ssc on the Exclusive Marty.

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

Thanks. Will try with Palps and Royal Guard.

Yes, I literally just got the email myself. Oct to Nov.

Oh well (that's for Deathstalker), gives a little breathing time. In the next two weeks its Fett, Vader and Royal Guard. That's enough for a month I'd say.

Yes, I literally just got the email myself. Oct to Nov.

Oh well (that's for Deathstalker), gives a little breathing time. In the next two weeks its Fett, Vader and Royal Guard. That's enough for a month I'd say.

I only buy a handful of figures a year, and this year it's Tarkin/Vader, ROTJ Luke, ESB Boba, and the Emperor for me. I actually like the releases to be spread out a bit so I can spend more time per figure until a new one comes along and takes away some of that "newness factor" of the previous. :lol
I also mod most of my figures, so multiple releases close to each other just means my WIP list keeps growing. I still haven't finished my ANH Vader that I got several months ago...

Another 2-3 months?
Donotwant.jpg

Just got ESB Vader today, but this is my real treat this year.. 1:6 rotj emperor by hot toys.. just read that again.. :gah:

Back