Hot Toys ROTJ Emperor Palpatine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
289b0510983ff7930f92c0f7aa7569a1.jpeg

Just a reminder....soon

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

I say we shelf this thread until first YouTube unboxing arrives! Not a fan seeing this thread at the top of the list for what seems weeks now for really no reason!

I say we shelf this thread until first YouTube unboxing arrives! Not a fan seeing this thread at the top of the list for what seems weeks now for really no reason!

I say keep the pot boiling until the Hype beast makes everyone order the Deluxe set & two Guards!

Mmmm maybe just ignore the thread till release and the rest of us can have fun?

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

Well, that’s sort of up to everyone to decide I guess. See now you made it go to the top again ;-)

I'm still thinking this is their best headsculpt so far.. even beats Yondu. Anyone got other suggestions?

I mean the figure is basically a robe and the head, sculpt better carry hard!

Lol...you don't like the recent content of this thread...so everyone else should stop posting instead of you just not going into the thread and wasting that 45 seconds of your time. What an odd request. Wow.

I thought this would be released before ESB Vader. Argh [emoji36]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nah, Vader's just the latest of him they're pumping out, there's much more new to Palpatine than another Vader.

Very true. I was never going to get the ESB Vader as im saving up for the 1/4 scale and have a modded 1/6th scale.

With the RG coming soon I hope the Emperor follows suit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back