Hot Toys ROTJ Emperor Palpatine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm guessing the throne will be offered as a deluxe package. The SS version had a plastic base to support a solid resin chair, so no wonder many ended up broken. I only paid $75 for one in the secondary, but holding on to it just in case. Hopefully the HT version will be much better engineered and have light-up functionality.

I'm guessing the throne will be offered as a deluxe package. The SS version had a plastic base to support a solid resin chair, so no wonder many ended up broken. I only paid $75 for one in the secondary, but holding on to it just in case. Hopefully the HT version will be much better engineered and have light-up functionality.

Yes I agree. I really think they'll do it as a Deluxe so those already with a SS throne (or no space) can opt for Palpatine by himself.

If HT wants to do something good they should make the throne out of ABS or PVC plastic, and not resin, thus being less fragile

d33806813642f3b36681eb80eb739430.jpg

I'm not sure why people are so worried about whether HT will produce a throne since this custom one is already being offered at a fair price as a part of Jazz's Throne room diorama, and it's also available separately.

I doubt HT's would look any better than this one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

that would be pretty cheap for a throne+ a figure combo.

$50-60 cheap? I think its more that worthless polystone was sold for $150 which was way overpriced.

Hell, HT gaveyou a full steering wheel with Capt. Jack at no additional charge.

I doubt HT's would look any better than this one.

But it will light up.

$50-60 cheap? I think its more that worthless polystone was sold for $150 which was way overpriced.

But it will light up.

I think Jazz mentioned they were hoping to add lighting on it as well. Either way it's very good timing/choice for collectors.

As someone who has obviously been in this far longer than I have what are the realistic chances of the Emperor with throne for less than $300/£300.

yeah if they a combo it would be like the princess leia exclusive was a folded up piece of cardboard. but instead it would be a piece of cardboard throne chair.

After this, C-3PO, Lando, Jabba, Maul, Grievous, EP3 Obi Wan and Anakin are welcome! :)

Ok..Down to earth..Maybe in 3/4 years for all of them

After this, C-3PO, Lando, Jabba, Maul, Grievous, EP3 Obi Wan and Anakin are welcome! :)

Ok..Down to earth..Maybe in 3/4 years for all of them

This. Plus Qui-Gon, Dooku, Mace Windu, and Padme in her Geonosis arena outfit. Then there's a huge list of secondary characters, but those first!

I hope somewhere in the mix of rotj luke, vader, emperor & throne that they release the circular window back drop and that it is available as a separate piece......:pray:

Hopefully HT gives us a throne and doesn't short change us like the falcon cockpit.

Back