Hot Toys ROTJ Emperor Palpatine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was able to use the HT stands no problem. The throne is sitting on two.
a13577a87445f7844fd68f61c1e52343.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That’s a great idea to put the throne on two bases. It just doesn’t look right with one only. I’m stealing this idea, thank you.

That’s a great idea to put the throne on two bases. It just doesn’t look right with one only. I’m stealing this idea, thank you.

No problem. I finally got some ankle extensions from OSK so now his feet touch the floor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think all of you have sold me on this with your pics. I was trying to avoid it, but I have deluxe ROTJ Luke ordered and once/if they make a ROTJ Vader I'd need this too.

Ordered the deluxe this morning. It was Masterside's pics and OtakuSurf's review that took away any doubt I had. So excited. Last payment is end of July.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Finally the replacement robe for the Emperor arrived and now he feels very happy. :)
I futzed the robe a bit, no water treatment for now, and cut the back and the two inside stitches, no need to the two in front.

Hot-Toys-Emperor-Throne-19.jpg

Finally got around to putting Palpatine in his chair. And also yellowed up the eyes and filled in the wrinkles to make them stand out a bit more. Although not sure how well that comes across in pics.

20190504_121244 (3).jpg

20190504_120129 (3).jpg

20190504_115601 (3).jpg

20190504_115548 (4).jpg

Back