Action Figure Hot Toys - Resident Evil 6 Leon S. Kennedy 1:6th scale collectible figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine shopping yesterday. Probably won't get him till Friday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome figure.

20170406_054847.jpg

20170406_054958.jpg

20170406_055238.jpg

My Leon arrived today the body is dissapointing i preffered Nathan's rubber molded body type.But glad to finally own an official Sideshow Leon who's hands don't fall off.

Leon was missing a stud on his jacket (lucky it comes with spares)

image.jpg

"sorry son but you grow up to look like this"

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    451.6 KB · Views: 108
:lol

I wish they made his hair lighter since there's certain spots his hair looks dirty blonde. As for studs, that's something HT can never get right. I've been lucky with that (knock wood).

I just got the email that BBTS is getting Leon in the next 10 days. I'm happy I PO'd in time since it sold out.

HT should've done the China look better. It's too "civilian" looking. Like a nice ken doll. :lol

Yeah I agree. The China outfit is his best look since RE2 I think. Very super agent looking, which is what he is nowadays.

It also lacks his blue character color. In the game, the shirt is more charcoal, not blue.

dfa10b1b4258518d7e4c2e4eeb12d285.jpg

From the tactical vest to the drop leg holsters. The Tall Oaks is too plain... but whatever I'm sure I a few parts anyone can make the China outfit.

f93d1241d80504385e02d9febd144a3e.jpg

Is anyone replacing the old RE4? :lol I could see the headsculpts selling pretty well.

This is one of those cases where I wish the sculpt was neckless. The problem with trying to bash a China outfit is that it the outfit shows a lot of neck and chest.
I've been looking and as far as I know, all the cool 1/6 muscle body has a neck.
All the 1/6 body without a neck look like the old true type bodies.

I was tempted at first to cancel my PO and just buy a head and bash one similar to my Gambit.
As you can see, the body I used has a neck, and since this sculpt has a neck, it wont work on all the cool 1/6 muscle bodies.
Unless you use the old true type body and button the shirt all the way up. It wont look cool though.

This is one of those cases where I wish the sculpt was neckless. The problem with trying to bash a China outfit is that it the outfit shows a lot of neck and chest.
I've been looking and as far as I know, all the cool 1/6 muscle body has a neck.

I was tempted at first to cancel my PO and just buy a head and bash one similar to my Gambit.
As you can see, the body I used has a neck, and since this sculpt has a neck, it wont work on all the cool 1/6 muscle bodies.
Unless you use the old true type body and button the shirt all the way up. It wont look cool though.

HT uses neck sculpt so they can reuse their leftover TT bodies 10 years back.

You can always cut his neck up like how Chainsaw Ganado would like it to be done.

Or if you are worried about ruining the head just get a recast & cut it.

neck connectors cost $3.

do it like how surgeons do it by marking the cutting lines out with a chalk stick.

or get a neckless ZC body, they cost more than the ones with neck. only difference is the torso.

Hot Toys Resident Evil 6 Leon S Kennedy

One of my favorite videogame Character.
I replaced the gun with a Twilight Magic works Chrome gun.
Also added the Radio with Hunnigan from HT Resident evil 4 accessory in the background on top of the rock.

Is the headset removeable?

I was considering adding some stuff to the figure that HT didn't do.

Ugh thanks. That's so goddamn idiotic for them to do that. I only recall him wearing it in the sewers.

Back