Action Figure Hot Toys - Resident Evil 6 Leon S. Kennedy 1:6th scale collectible figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No Jake? :lol it's Wesker's son!

Best plot in the game franchise!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No Jake? :lol it's Wesker's son!

Best plot in the game franchise!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:lol I'd buy him yes, but if they don't make him, I won't be heartbroken. He'd make for a great toy though.

Sherry though...that was a decade long wait for a character return. And I was okay with her portrayal, even with the silly healing powers that had no effect on the gameplay what so ever :lol

sadly they'd probably do her Winter coat look and not her China outfit, which I'd much rather have.

Next month release for Leon?

i have a bad feeling it's gonna jump to march as my order now says on order instead of estimated delivery february

i got funkopop leon today so he's feeding my leon craving image.jpg

yes i did,i thought it best to order from them as i don't think i dare trust ebay with this item as i'd probably end up with a bootleg.

Well it's already out in Hong Kong, and has been for about two weeks I believe. SSC will get it in the next week or so probably, bar any problems at the west coast port.

Is there really a way that there could be bootlegs of Leon on eBay already? Has anyone ever purchased a complete MIB fake Hot Toys figure from eBay, that didn't actually say it was from another brand, like the RE4 Leons? Sorry, I've been out of the "1:6 hobby" for a while, I don't know if that is a thing now.

I have a feeling this is going to be gift card eligible in the future. Sometimes HT waits too long to release a figure and the hype has died.... which sucks because if these came out closer to, or on, release we would've got at least two to three more characters.

Got the 14 day notice.

me to,my card gets charged 17th.i hate to see my bank balance at the end of this month as i also bought sideshow lara croft off ebay the other day.

Leon looks pretty good going by 70+ photos posted on hottoys Facebook.So still hyped for his arrival.

Nathan Drake and Leon Kennedy can work out a timeshare for spending time with lara croft :rotfl

Is there really a way that there could be bootlegs of Leon on eBay already? Has anyone ever purchased a complete MIB fake Hot Toys figure from eBay, that didn't actually say it was from another brand, like the RE4 Leons? Sorry, I've been out of the "1:6 hobby" for a while, I don't know if that is a thing now.

I see Leon and Ada for like $70 shipped out of China. Was wondering what is missing and/or wrong with it.

There are a couple scammers online offering Hot Toys for 1/4 retail. You might get a stick though. :wink1:

Oh wow...didnt realize Leon was on Waitlist.
Was tempted to cancel my and order and lose my NRD and use the gift card I got for xmas and use some of my reward points to get him almost for free.
Glad I didnt cancel my order.

Back