Action Figure Hot Toys - Resident Evil 6 Leon S. Kennedy 1:6th scale collectible figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm on the waitlist on SS and have a back up order in at BBTS. Didn't realize this figure would sell so quickly on SS.

Got a good deal on Ada on Ebay. She should be arriving tomorrow.

Last edited:
Yeah, I'm surprised, cause the thread is low on activity. And with many people complaining about not liking RE6, I thought the figure would be a dud.

I think HT estimated right by doing them in lower numbers in comparison to Ada. I think Leon will sell even more. So... I'd guess they'd do more from the game.

RE6 sucks, but I like the character designs. That was always a strong point in the entire series.

I had skipped RE6 when it originally released. I picked it up for Xbox One recently. Leon's campaign was actually quite a bit of fun with a co-op partner. Playing through Chris' campaign now and am liking it quite a bit less. It's like RE5 meets Call of Duty.

Leon has the best overall campaign. I just hate that it goes downhill once you get to the church.

Maybe it's just me but I enjoyed all of his campaign. The game does hold your hand far too much and often takes control away from you. The camera is constantly panning towards something they want me to focus on other than what I want to be looking at.

re6 is better looking graphics wise on ps4 but i find you can't beat up your partner character and characters are less talkative when praising unlike xbox360 version.

i'm playing re4 again i've lost count how many times i've played this game now.

The quick time events were so ****ing annoying. Anybody else almost rage quit after climbing that stupid rope?

Yeah, first Leon figure. Well besides the Toy Biz, Palisades and MobyD figures. :lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And there's always room for another lady in my collection.

Got a conversion and was charged today for the remainder. Looking forward to pairing him up with Ada. Shame it's unlikely we'll see any other characters made from the game.

tumblr_oj0j8yvsHc1vrjwbvo1_500.gif

Back