Action Figure Hot Toys - Resident Evil 6 Ada Wong 1:6th scale collectible figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
a9889bcc8351dec21e8cb5c0bcab330a.jpg

556c31e73ba1ab0fd369acc549d8771a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you.

They are. :lol

She has like loafers.

R9GZv0L.jpg

I have yet to show my RE2 Ada since I'm not too thrilled about it. She's slightly too tall for the RE4 Ada so I've toyed with the idea of getting the RE4 body.

Awesome Ada's, Project! :rock can I have your RE2 Ada? :lol

I Like the Li Bing Bing Ada as well

Maybe... :lol

And thanks again man. I wasn't planning on a Li Bing Bing Ada but besides having every Alice version and three other movie custom I needed a 4th figure to go on display with the other 3.

1ae6b9c174560a9b4d7c0d4700f84abe.jpg

9ef5999be2293306e909ef74828542d5.jpg

Unfortunately Leon...

:lol will be display in here

a7c978c73104a02dfcc93264d8058f83.jpg

Hopefully I can pickup Ada today from Fedex. I had them hold it at a office since I don't want my junkie neighbor to steal it.

Yeah I'm lucky, BBTS sold out over the weekend. If this is any indication of Leon, don't cancel your orders. Maybe HT will do more of RE6 since Ada sold really well.

Yeah I'm lucky, BBTS sold out over the weekend. If this is any indication of Leon, don't cancel your orders. Maybe HT will do more of RE6 since Ada sold really well.

Yeah, I'm guessing it was dat friday payday surge :lol

It seems like they hit the sweet spot of production amount and character choice. I'm thinking that this whole month being saturated with RE stuff helped a lot too. I'm down for more RE6 figures. As we've all sai,d the game is ****e but the character designs are great and very figure worthy.

Yeah, I'm guessing it was dat friday payday surge :lol

It seems like they hit the sweet spot of production amount and character choice. I'm thinking that this whole month being saturated with RE stuff helped a lot too. I'm down for more RE6 figures. As we've all sai,d the game is ****e but the character designs are great and very figure worthy.

Yeah I think RE6 had really strong character designs.

Got mine displayed. Some joints aren't as tight as I'd like but what can you do, HT female figures are always more delicately made and fragile. I think it's the nicest female figure I got and the best RE figure HT had done.

Just ordered one at release price with free shipping. Should have her in within the next couple of weeks. :panic:

Back