Action Figure Hot Toys - Resident Evil 6 Ada Wong 1:6th scale collectible figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I only played Leon's and Chris' campaign. Never finished Jake's or Ada's. :lol I will never play that game ever again!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wrong, you played Ada's with me... for five minutes and we got bored and shut it off :monkey3

A semantics battle with Potato? Jesus, good luck :lol

tumblr_oik58aTGjR1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I enjoyed it more than Chris/ Piers/ Jake/ Sherry campaigns. Leon's is great until you get to the church.

Well Ada's gotta wait until next Friday. I have to do my second payment on my Ghostbusters set. So since it's cheaper, I bought the body and head I needed to finally build my custom Claire figure.

:panic: So she's out? :dunno
- I'm going to have to pick one up ASAP! :yess:

I have to say I'm kinda tempted by the Carla kit, but ONLY because once I have the HT RE6 ADA :)rock) my custom Ada will kinda be obsolete so I'm thinking maybe i buy the.. kit

Ada's (save the Helicopter parts) were my personal favourite bits of RE6

I was hoping to get her earlier for the weekend, but didn't have the cash to do so. :pow oh well, at least I know I got her.

I wanted to make sure I got her before Leon came out. You getting Leon, Bio?

I was hoping to get her earlier for the weekend, but didn't have the cash to do so. :pow oh well, at least I know I got her.

I wanted to make sure I got her before Leon came out. You getting Leon, Bio?

Yes sir I am. Even though I want him dead, I wouldn't miss out on a new HT Leon :lol. I was lookin into getting parts to customize his China look.

Back