Action Figure Hot Toys - Resident Evil 6 Ada Wong 1:6th scale collectible figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
actually most recent releases seem to be going on waitlist lately.

I still think I'll be able to find a sub 200 range Ada on eBay a little later though.

I took a risk by not preordering Batman not taking any chances. Maybe we'll see figures from RE7.... :lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, I missed out on Batman too. I think lately HT has a better idea of numbers. Sometimes they underestimate like I think they didnwith Deadpool

It'll just be two disembodied hands with a dummy finger.

Boba's right. And it'll cost $249.99 at SS.

13c61355a8b727e711c1ebd3a54551d4.jpg

Nice! Ada and Nemesis in the same week? Badass. I'm still waiting to hit "ship" on my pile of loot. but I'm gettin antsy for Ada. I got RE6 for PS4 for Christmas...I guess I was naughty this year :lol Maybe I'll crack them both open together :panic:

Yeah. :lol Ada was a gift to myself.

Do it!!! :lol I'll take more pics later. I need to take pictures with my new camera I got for my birthday.

I'm probably ordering mine either today or tomorrow. I cancelled the Chronicle T-Rex. I just have no room for it, and frankly after giving the pictures another look I really don't want to have to spend another $150 on it. I really want to rein in my collecting to just priority stuff.

Bad news for those that only got 1 Ada

1225201693532AM_2.jpg

1225201693532AM_5.jpg

btw Ada is a low volume release so it's not going into the sales bin.

Bad news for those that only got 1 Ada

1225201693532AM_2.jpg

1225201693532AM_5.jpg

btw Ada is a low volume release so it's not going into the sales bin.

Meh... Alice clone wannabe.

Rather have a STARS Jill kit.

Meh... Alice clone wannabe.

Rather have a STARS Jill kit.

if you followed the storyline, she's not a clone but "reborn" using Ada's DNA because her boss was so obsessed with Ada. Which explains the big bust she carries.

probably a Land Whale before reborned.

Wait what do you mean low volume release.

it's sold out or nearly sold out in most online shops and price has never dropped on ebay. by looking at how many Hong Kong sellers are selling this set & at what price you can see how small the volumes they've made and it's more than 6 months since release.

most people probably held back due to the pleather but made the purchase after seeing the tailor on it. i still wouldn't get it unless it's cheaper because it's just not worth paying $150 for 30% of the parts that you know will break in 3-5 years time.

Sheva already giving big deal of problems because how complex the pleather parts are making it too costly & difficult to replace.

if you followed the storyline, she's not a clone but "reborn" using Ada's DNA because her boss was so obsessed with Ada. Which explains the big bust she carries.

probably a Land Whale before reborned.

PiLezco.gif

Did you really just give a lecture to P_A on RE lore? :lol

if you followed the storyline, she's not a clone but "reborn" using Ada's DNA because her boss was so obsessed with Ada.

RE6 had a storyline? :lol

giphy.gif
sounds like a clone to me.

Back